PDA

View Full Version : Whats your oddest dream?

Kiss
02-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Well what is it? Probably the one of which i bathed in chocolate syrup.:twitcy:

conman1000
02-24-2008, 12:55 PM
I kept on going to school, biking away( I live 15 minutes away by car) catching up to the same girl, and then replaying it all again. It replayed about like 5 times. I was always in the middle of the bike ride when it did.

I've probably had weirder dreams, I just don't remember them right now.

Jaykub
02-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Ok thats odd lol.

Umm One time I was a computer printer lol

conman1000
02-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Ok thats odd lol.

Umm One time I was a computer printer lol

Which one, I'm guessing her's.

Ubernerd
02-24-2008, 12:59 PM
I was lucid dreaming, but I had no control over what happened, just consciously being able to do what I wanted. I was by the waterfront near my house, and this old man wearing a Speedo with the British flag on the back hobbles up to me. I say, "You know what would be fun?" He says, "What?" And I pick up some mud and slap him on the back with it. He falls over and rolls around in the mud and Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz starts playing. That was pretty weird, but I've got others...

Nerdy Knight
02-24-2008, 01:01 PM
I woke up in this saloon full of super-villains. I find my dad there, then he suddenly turns into an indian, and chucks me through he wall and about 5 miles over an ocean, where I somehow land right in this boat with an anime girl, who then I see flashes of her sleeping on a couch. Then the dream was over. Pretty freakin' crazy huh?

Riku-Nara
02-24-2008, 01:05 PM
um.......I was scared to go in a basement..and the grandma from courage the cowardly dog was there..and obselisk the tormentor tore the roof off the building...hurricane...and i woke up.

Jaykub
02-24-2008, 01:15 PM
um.......I was scared to go in a basement..and the grandma from courage the cowardly dog was there..and obselisk the tormentor tore the roof off the building...hurricane...and i woke up.

LOL You have Yu-Gi-Oh dreams?

Riku-Nara
02-24-2008, 01:20 PM
LOL You have Yu-Gi-Oh dreams?

i wish.
that thing just scares me.

MilkshakeNinja
02-25-2008, 11:11 AM
xD My oddest dream was when I dreamt I was a balloon, and I kept flying up higher and higher and into space. Where I chilled with aliens and they showed me all the cool places in space.

I'm pretty sure I remember myself waking up, and going uhhh wtf?! lol!

Jaykub
02-25-2008, 12:11 PM
i wish.
that thing just scares me.

Lol. Is it bad I can still name the 3 God Cards?. I Blame my cousin from Vietnam he lovesssss em