PDA

View Full Version : Finding Episodes

Raw!
03-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Not really sure where this should go. Because it is asking for help about anime but where to find the episodes. If you feel there is another forum suitable for this, move this thread. Thank you.

Alright, I want to find some Naruto English subbed episodes. And I want to watch them for free. YouTube doesn't have the episodes I'm looking for and it really isn't reliable because you can sometimes find what your looking for, and sometimes not. Please help because this is really bothersome and I want to watch some |\|/-\R|_|T(_)

Lol. Naruto.

Riku-Nara
03-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Dattebayo (http://www.dattebayo.com/)
Main Source of Naruto dubs.
But their libary only goes back to pre shippuden 91.
If you want something before that
For episodes before that Saiyan Island (http://www.saiyanisland.com/si.php?si=media/NarutoOldRS) has a section for older episodes.

LiNuX
03-02-2008, 07:20 PM
i really hope those sites are legal - american tv show streaming online is illegal - not sure about anime streaming

can you guys please check before i remove both links - the first one had links to torrents which is not legal in the US where our forum is hosted -

Riku-Nara
03-02-2008, 07:29 PM
i really hope those sites are legal - american tv show streaming online is illegal - not sure about anime streaming

can you guys please check before i remove both links - the first one had links to torrents which is not legal in the US where our forum is hosted -

They're both legal.
People who dub anime for profit get permission from the actual japanese animation company. Subbing anime as a fan- thing is legal.

LiNuX
03-02-2008, 07:32 PM
They're both legal.
People who dub anime for profit get permission from the actual japanese animation company. Subbing anime as a fan- thing is legal.

thanks for confirming

my server doesnt allow me to link to anything illegal because it keeps track of all outgoing links :)

if i get contacted for anything i'll let u know

enjoy!

thread moved to cartoons & Anime board

LemonRising
03-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Also try veoh.com. I use it and it has a lot of anime and stuff.
It's basically like youtube except less strict on removing content?