PDA

View Full Version : Small problem

Raw!
03-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Alright, so there is a bit of a small problem at my school, and I just want to see what you think I should do.

Okay, here is how it goes.

I and a couple of my friends were playing soccer with this other kid, and our field is huge, and I was forward. Anyway, I kicked the ball a bit harder than normal and it went over a fence. (Our school is seperated by a fence from another school) Anyway, the ball is still there, and he either wants me to go get it or give him 50$ for a new one.

Now I'm not planning to pay him, nor go get it. Also, he had 2 chances to get it. One was when he climbed over the fence but he was so scared that he climbed back over. Second, after-school the ball was still there, and he didn't want to get it. So what do you guys think I should do?

rukisuto
03-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Hop the fence and get it for him.
Then you can make fun of him for being 'scared'.
If it's another school you kicked it into why is he scared to get it?

Raw!
03-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Dunno. He is just to scared to get it.

Riku-Nara
03-08-2008, 03:36 PM
A fence.
ooo, scary.
Just be the bigger man and get the pall.
Takes what, 20 seconds at the most?

LiNuX
03-08-2008, 03:38 PM
lol

or you can go knock on the school's door and tell them what happened, and watch them give the ball back to u

it's not like they are gonna shoot you for being on their property, or are they?

Ubernerd
03-08-2008, 03:51 PM
One, smack him on the back of the head for being a sissy.

Two, hop the fence and make sure it looks cool.

Three, take the ball back and boot it over the fence. Aim for your friend.

Four, get back and further ridicule him for his lack of a spine.

Six (optional), run away with the ball for lolz

Raw!
03-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Actually, the school isn't a public one, it's a religious one. Thing is right now guys, that it's to late. The ball is gonna stay there for like a week cause of March Break. (Also, this kid ain't my friend, he's some rude-ass kid.)

Alright, another question. Can this kid tell the principle for me to pay him 50 bucks for he ball? And if he does, is it wrong for the principle to say no? Because I don't want to pay 50 bucks for some scratched up ball.

jakncoke
03-08-2008, 04:27 PM
He can tell you whatever he wants but really you don't have to comply.

LiNuX
03-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Actually, the school isn't a public one, it's a religious one. Thing is right now guys, that it's to late. The ball is gonna stay there for like a week cause of March Break. (Also, this kid ain't my friend, he's some rude-ass kid.)

Alright, another question. Can this kid tell the principle for me to pay him 50 bucks for he ball? And if he does, is it wrong for the principle to say no? Because I don't want to pay 50 bucks for some scratched up ball.

principal wont say anything he'll probably go over to the next school and get it himself lol

you don't have to pay for anything - no legal contract here whatsoever

Raw!
03-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Got it. Thanks a bunch guys. You just made me feel better. (You know the feeling where you might be in trouble or something) yeah. Anyway, if the ball is still there. I'll go get it for him, if not, w/e, not my problem anymore (+ I didn't kick the ball over the fence on purpose)

FattaT
03-09-2008, 12:19 AM
(+ I didn't kick the ball over the fence on purpose)

LMAO!!
I'm reading the whole thread thinking you did it accidently... Still doesnt change much, depending on what the kid is like.. and if he is a rude-ass. Stuff him, leave the ball there. :D ... but if hes a nice kid, get it for him. :wub: