PDA

View Full Version : My Trip:

conman1000
03-12-2008, 09:13 PM
I went to D.C for a few days heres what we did.

We went to
Lincoln memorial
Holocaust
Breau of engraving
Jefferson memorial
Shrine of Immaculate conception
Smithsonian
White House(Just outside the gate)
Mt. Vernon
Vietnam memorial
Okjima(?)
JFK
and some other things

Our highlight:
The one thing that everyone agreed on was that the best part was the hotel. But the boys loved something else.

On the way over, one my friends was like, if you call (Number) it's a real number. So we all started calling it, and realized it was the Canadian Goverment questions or something. So there was a "goat" in the hardrive of my computer, my cat was dieing and I needed to learn how to perform CPR on my cat. (They didn't care ;()
One friend, today alone called 50 times. They answer, and they are like ____ speaking how may I help you? My friend called the same guy 7 times, if one of us got him, we memorized his name, we said so and gave the phone to my friend and he was like hiiiii _____ remember me?
We used the escuse "School project" so much, I was like who is the Prime Minister of Canada? And the lady was like School Project? But the bad part was, all the boys were running on sugar so once we all crashed literally that second, everyone's phone died. So with like 3 hours left in the ride, we had nothing to do.

LiNuX
03-12-2008, 09:27 PM
lol sounds like you guys had fun, when i went to D.C. i just went in the whitehouse, the lincoln place, and the supreme court and the house of congress

cuz of you, peaceful canada might declare war on the US lol