PDA

View Full Version : Datacenter Move Complete

LiNuX
03-17-2008, 02:36 PM
The datacenter move was finally completed in time for me to be in school causing the forum to see weird errors for a few hours. It has all been fixed and database was updated fully to include all the posts that should have been here.

Nothing was lost, but if you see anything out of place please let me know, I can't fix it if I don't know about it.

This server is much better in power and speed and hopefully it'll keep us all happy or else I'll get violent with my luck.

Sorry for the little downtime but it is one ugly side effect of any server move.

If you experience errors please clear your browser cookie and temporary internet files along with cache - it should fix it. If you have other issues please post them here or make your own thread if it is not regarding this server move.

~LiNuX

Raw!
03-17-2008, 02:56 PM
So far nothing out of the ordinary.
And I did see this move.
You put up a sign am I right?
Anyway, glad things will be better with the forum!

LiNuX
03-17-2008, 03:14 PM
So far nothing out of the ordinary.
And I did see this move.
You put up a sign am I right?
Anyway, glad things will be better with the forum!

you saw the sign? lol, i was having so much trouble viewing my own sites - i hate DNS update, its too selective to who can see sites and who cant lol

but im just glad its all over - but issues are still here so downtime here and there are imminent since errors have to be fixed before we can carry on what we regularly do :)

Blackbird
03-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I didn't know anything about it, also have problem to get in to this website it's such a pain xD

wifi
03-18-2008, 12:09 AM
lol i missed this one too, it feels faster i guess :-P