PDA

View Full Version : What are some of the most HORRIBLE activities you've done in gym?

Kiss
03-29-2008, 10:04 AM
What are some of the most HORRIBLE activities you've done in gym?

For me it'd be the teamwork ones.

Like the other day we were doing one, it was when people would tell a blindfolded person what way to go to get through the obstacle course. I was the only one in my group who even gave direction. When i was up the group was just fooling around and not even looking at me.

What are some of yours?

LiNuX
03-29-2008, 10:10 AM
when my 9th grade gym teacher used to make us do aerobics on those little boards

UP DOWN UP DOWN UP UP DOWN DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN

OMG

rukisuto
03-29-2008, 10:56 AM
We had fitness days.
They just sucked in general, lol.
We'd do an allotted activity and then we'd have to take our heart rate and keep track.
Then every friday we'd make charts of our heart rates.
Yay.

LiNuX
03-29-2008, 11:10 AM
We had fitness days.
They just sucked in general, lol.
We'd do an allotted activity and then we'd have to take our heart rate and keep track.
Then every friday we'd make charts of our heart rates.
Yay.

we made charts of our heart rates in biology before lol, also 9th grade, i knew we had to do it for like 2 weeks or so for lab so just before lab I had GYM - i just ran around and my chart always read triple digit heart rates cuz i'd hurry in and ask them to count lol :D fun

Kujo
03-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Many years ago when I was a Sr. in high School, my cross country coach caught a wild hair up his ass and had us run wind sprints for a solid 2 hours. Half of the team ended up hunched over puking our guts out... I hate that man to this day.

LemonRising
03-29-2008, 12:03 PM
The worst? .. Well the worst was probably the most fun, and the most painful combined.

We had these littles trays with wheels, and you culd just fit your butt on them, and then we played basketball. Like.. 25 girls all rolling around, fingers and toes got crushed and multiple people were bleeding.

Needless to say, the game was cut short and no one was allowed to use those things ever again.

Kiss
03-29-2008, 12:17 PM
The worst? .. Well the worst was probably the most fun, and the most painful combined.

We had these littles trays with wheels, and you culd just fit your butt on them, and then we played basketball. Like.. 25 girls all rolling around, fingers and toes got crushed and multiple people were bleeding.

Needless to say, the game was cut short and no one was allowed to use those things ever again.

OMG my school did those too. They got cut off when a kindergartener almost lost a finger

Kujo
03-29-2008, 12:40 PM
LOL!!!!! I've done that too!! Altho, no 1 ever lost a finger!

rukisuto
03-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Haha, my elementary school had those.
My finger nail got ripped off, lol.

Riku-Nara
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Jump rope.
Scarring.
Very scarring.

KittyCat72
03-31-2008, 09:41 AM
In P.E. one of the students thought it would be a good idea to play a made-up game called octopus. I HATED IT! Basically, 2 people had a ball trying to hit you and if they got you then you had to freeze and try to touch other people. The problem was you had to run from one side on the gym to the other... back and forth... never stopping... I purposly tried to get out so I could stop running so I got like 2 inches from the person with the ball and they missed me. It was torture... by time I was done my face was blood red.

Kujo
03-31-2008, 12:03 PM
That is the stupidest "game" I've ever heard of!! What are you kids into these days?!?

LemonRising
03-31-2008, 01:22 PM
I LOVED octopus!
Only we didnt play with balls, it was just th 'it' person adn they would tag you, you'd sit down and be seaweed and try and get other people. Basically you would run from one side to the other, wait there until the octopus said.. I forget what, and then run back to the other side.

I always did well, one of the last people out (: huzzah!
but yeah, it does take something out of ya XD

YuriPrime
03-31-2008, 01:28 PM
I used to HATE dance in junior high. Seriously they made us come up with routines and perform them in gym class. Seriously it was horrible.

KittyCat72
04-01-2008, 07:48 AM
I hate P.E. because all we do is dance and play kickball. Seriously, who dances during P.E.?! Every once in a while we play dodgeball... I'm good at it because I can't throw or catch so no one sees me as a threat and they don't aim at me. I wish we would play soccer, but not the soccer you play in elementary school where there's like 7 people in the field and 10 goalies on each side. That's was a pretty stupid game too.

Eric
04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
I can't say I've done anything bad in gym really ::)

Kujo
04-03-2008, 09:22 PM
I want to be young again so I can play some of these games you kids are talking about nowadays.

conman1000
04-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Octopus is called cross the ocean now.

Pull-ups, I suck so badly.