PDA

View Full Version : Are humans just a really advanced parasites?

Scott
04-08-2008, 10:36 PM
I mean eventually we'll use up all of earths natural resources, we reproduce like crazy and medicine is getting so advanced people are living longer and longer making the population grow more and more rapidly. So, what's your opinion?

YuriPrime
04-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah I agree, the human race is headed for inevitable crisis and destruction. It's only a matter of time.

rukisuto
04-09-2008, 05:52 AM
I never thought of us like that, lol.
Now that I do, technically we are parasites.
That's kind of crazy :]

Jjjet1
04-09-2008, 12:02 PM
well i heard from a few of my teachers that the human lifespand is decressign a little by little because of all the unhealthy habits that we have. so eventually we will eat ourselves to death... if we don't nuke each other first.

rukisuto
04-09-2008, 01:59 PM
I think eating ourselves to death is a little exaggerated, lol.
Maybe harming ourselves because of our eating habits.
They really do suck.

LemonRising
04-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Haha, I don't really think we're 'parasites' as that would require us living off another living thing? Am I right?

Yeah we're not that great of a species, that's for sure. We don't know how to live and work for the future in whole, we just do what we can now.

If the age span goes down, I'd find that interesting. Damn.. I can't remember if it was the lifespan that was low, and the height, or just low height.
Well in middle ages, people were short, lol. I'm pretty sure they didn't live as long either. short lifespan, large lifespan, and decrease again.

Foxhound
04-10-2008, 10:26 AM
parasite to what mother earth?

Scott
04-10-2008, 10:40 AM
parasite to what mother earth?

Well yes....

KittyCat72
04-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Yeah, we kind of are parasites. We're each like a leech to earth and there's a lot of us. Eventually, we will run out of resourses and stuff.. then we'll be doomed.

Scott
04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah, we kind of are parasites. We're each like a leech to earth and there's a lot of us. Eventually, we will run out of resourses and stuff.. then we'll be doomed.

Unless we find another planet like earth. Apparently people have spotted one but it's really really far away.

Kiss
04-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Unless we find another planet like earth. Apparently people have spotted one but it's really really far away.

OMG.

Anyways i don't wanna think of myself as and advanced bug.

LemonRising
04-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Heh, we're not really supposed to be parasites leeching off the earth.. I think we were more meant to live /with/ it.
Something along the lines of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours". Only the earth's back is very large.

Foxhound
04-10-2008, 07:08 PM
I'd say were more akin to bacteria