PDA

View Full Version : 3 mysteries, one story

Kiss
04-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Three Mysteries One Story
By Freebee :>

A young man walked down the alley a knife wound in his arm. His shirt’s arm was completely red from his blood. He ran down the alley hoping for help, but who would help a bleeding homeless city rat? He rounded a corner and saw a shivering little girl. She was also bleeding but she was freezing too. She had a similar wound to his. Earlier that evening a man was crazed holding a knife he found the city rat and plunged the knife in his arm took it out and ran off. He was holding a beer bottle and ragged clothes. He picked up the girl, and ran off.

The birds were singing, the sun was shining streaming through the window of Jean Fedle’s room. She looked at the family portrait on her night stand. Her husband Franklin and her daughter Leanne were in that portrait. It was 4 years ago that picture was taken. A bloody murder had taken them from her 2 years ago.
Franklin had been a wonderful man he played there piano every night and sang there child to sleep he was a journalist and published a best seller.
Leanne was a small girl bright creative and friendly she made friends with all the other kids in the 4 months she went to kindergarten.
Then one night he was out with her at a party on the way home a drunken man shot them both in the head killing them instantly. The killer had still not been identified, or caught.

Jean then heard something outside and ran to her front door. She saw a teenage boy and a young girl half frozen out there, asleep. She shook them awake and brought them into her home.

When they were finally moving freely she stared at the boy “Who are you?” she asked him. The boy said “uhhh…. I don’t know.” He clamored. “Then you’ll need a name.” Jean exclaimed “You shall be Rye.” Jean then turned to the girl. “Do you know your name?” she asked her “No…” she whispered. “Then you’ll need a name to.” Jean almost said Leanne but she stopped herself. “Rosa. You are now Rosa.” Jean said to the girl. “Rosa. Rosa Rosa Rosa.” Rosa said well satisfied. Jean then went into the kitchen and made them soup.

rukisuto
04-13-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm confused.. lol.
Is there going to be more?

Samus-Fan
04-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Intresting story.
If this is a puzzle, The guy who shot the 2 family members was the guy who stabbed the 2 younger people (I think).

Kiss
04-13-2008, 03:26 PM
maybe.. anyways I'm working on some more.

conman1000
04-13-2008, 05:34 PM
That just hurt my head really badly.