PDA

View Full Version : Samus vs. Master Cheif

Samus-Fan
04-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Not sure where this goes, sorry. Anyway, Who do you like better? Not who would win a battle (Cause thats Samus Already) but who you like better.

Nerdy Knight
04-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Samus is both my favorite character between the two, because Master Chief is just a silly little kitten anyway. Not to mention that Samus would totally OWN Master Chief anyway. Take away their both of their weapons and armor, and I still bet Samus would kick his @$$!

rukisuto
04-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Chief.
Not much of a Samus fan :]

LiNuX
04-22-2008, 09:02 PM
i said samus - my first good sig was of samus lol, and i haven't played the games of either that much

Kujo
04-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Samus is a girl... Master Chief is a bad ass male.

Guys > Girls in intergalactical ass-whoopery

Ghost
04-23-2008, 09:56 AM
i like master cheif.

blaze4556
04-23-2008, 10:03 AM
master chief could knock samus out easy ;-)

GF Eric
04-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Master Chief all the way. I mean come on he survived a few thousand close calls and giant explosions.

Scott
04-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Samus, because she can turn herself into a ball and has a gun for an arm.

Creed
04-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Samus, because she can turn herself into a ball and has a gun for an arm.

I completely agree with that.

younging94
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Master Chief is awesome! How could Samus be better D=, maby because i really never played Metroid...but i still think Halo rulzorz

YuriPrime
04-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Samus's plasma beam and screw attack would devastate Master Chief. Besides, do you see Master Chief doing quintuple flips in midair?

Samus-Fan
04-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Samus is a girl... Master Chief is a bad ass male.

Guys > Girls in intergalactical ass-whoopery

Sorry, but does Master Cheif have a hot body? I don't think guys are "hot". I would MUCH rather look at Samus without cloths then Master Chief...And who says Guys are better? Samus has blood from birds infused in her which gives her great agility and movement. She is a bounty hunter who has defeated the best of hunters, kill monsters 2, 4, 12, 120 times her size. What has Master Chief defeated that is 2 times his size? A hunter is only 4 feet about Master Chief. Kraid, Ridley, Emporer Ing, Omega Ridley.

Don't get me started about Samus vs Master Chief, You won't win.

LiNuX
04-23-2008, 08:12 PM
lol guys don't fight :D

the poll is a tie anyway lol

Kujo
04-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Sorry, but does Master Cheif have a hot body? I don't think guys are "hot". I would MUCH rather look at Samus without cloths then Master Chief...And who says Guys are better? Samus has blood from birds infused in her which gives her great agility and movement. She is a bounty hunter who has defeated the best of hunters, kill monsters 2, 4, 12, 120 times her size. What has Master Chief defeated that is 2 times his size? A hunter is only 4 feet about Master Chief. Kraid, Ridley, Emporer Ing, Omega Ridley.

Don't get me started about Samus vs Master Chief, You won't win.

Did you really just say that Samus would win because she is "hot"? How the hell does ones physical aperence in the nude effect there ability to kick ass??

Not to mention.... they are both.. FAKE!! And thus... can never truly be naked! OMG.... i am arguing with someone 10 years younger than me... i quit life.

Jjjet1
04-25-2008, 10:18 PM
Did you really just say that Samus would win because she is "hot"? How the hell does ones physical aperence in the nude effect there ability to kick ass??

Not to mention.... they are both.. FAKE!! And thus... can never truly be naked! OMG.... i am arguing with someone 10 years younger than me... i quit life.

all hail kujo!!! haha but i personally think cheif would destroy her. he's destroyed masses. she had bird dna or what ever. wouldn't she in all reality have feathers then or just plain die because humans can't really do that.... yet

Flab-Ender
04-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Dude, Master chief is waaaaaaayy better, first of all he's like super strong and super smart. Also he's got better weapons. He also has a much cooler attitude.

Kujo
04-25-2008, 11:38 PM
WTB Older forum posters.... where are the fellow adult gamers?!?!

conman1000
04-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Master Cheif, the only good thing about Samus is that she is plain hot without her suit.

El3mentGamer
04-28-2008, 06:25 PM
MASTERCHEIF. PERIOD. no seriously look there's a period at the end of mastercheif.

Nerdy Knight
04-28-2008, 06:56 PM
I have lost faith in the gamers here...C'mon! Master Chief beating Samus? I don't think so. Does Master Chief have the balls to stand up to Ridley or Kraid? I even bet that if you stripped both of them down and took their weapons away from each-other, Samus would still win. That's like matching Spider-Man against Stewart Little...

YuriPrime
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
I have lost faith in the gamers here...C'mon! Master Chief beating Samus? I don't think so. Does Master Chief have the balls to stand up to Ridley or Kraid? I even bet that if you stripped both of them down and took their weapons away from each-other, Samus would still win. That's like matching Spider-Man against Stewart Little...
I'm not too sure about that, as far as weaponry goes Samus has the advantage bigtime. However, Master Chief is engineered to have superhuman strength and reflexes, so I think beating up a woman wouldn't be too hard.

Samus-Fan
04-28-2008, 08:19 PM
I'm not too sure about that, as far as weaponry goes Samus has the advantage bigtime. However, Master Chief is engineered to have superhuman strength and reflexes, so I think beating up a woman wouldn't be too hard.

You are sure?

She has chozo blood infused into her for ultimate agility and speed. How would Master Chief catch up/touch her?

Flab-Ender
04-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Samus has an unfair advantage. Shes like half bird when Master chif is all human.

EpsilonX
04-30-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't like either, but I'll go with Samus because Master Chief is the most retarded video game character ever.

Nerdy Chief
04-30-2008, 08:06 PM
i like Samus better but Master Chief would kick her butt because she great against cps but not against humans hahaha