PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one more life,

conman1000
04-28-2008, 05:03 PM
If you could have another life, would you pick to come back as a boy or a girl?

I would pick boy again.

glenofimaal
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
wellthis is a tough one :) but i'm gonna say boy

rukisuto
04-28-2008, 06:31 PM
I said boy because I want to know what it's like, lol.

Nerdy Knight
04-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Let's face it guys...being a dude is great! But I've always wondered what it would be like being the opposite sex, so I suppose if I had one more life, I would like to try being a girl.

Samus-Fan
04-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Girl

I have always wondered what its like.
Good Poll!

rukisuto
04-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Girl

I have always wondered what its like.
Good Poll!

Being a girl is awesome :]

Flab-Ender
04-28-2008, 06:55 PM
I chose girl because I want to know what it's like.

Riku-Nara
04-28-2008, 07:06 PM
guy.
I'm the type of guy who'd pick a girl, just for the heck of it, but with all the talk of "girl issues", it sounds very painful.

Toby83
04-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I'd pick guy again, the weird thing about this topic is that i was just thinking about this same subject 2 day lol.

conman1000
04-28-2008, 07:58 PM
guy.
I'm the type of guy who'd pick a girl, just for the heck of it, but with all the talk of "girl issues", it sounds very painful.

That's what I thought of when I picked.

rukisuto
04-28-2008, 07:59 PM
guy.

You boys are such babies, lol.
It's not as bad as you think it is :]

Iceskater101
04-29-2008, 07:15 PM
I would say a boy. Because girls have a lot of drama, such as backstabbing each other, gossiping about other girls, and judging other girls by the hair, eye, etc. Being a boy would probably be a little easier?. but then again I love being a girl because I love to shop but yet I play video games. (:

KittyCat72
04-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I'd be a girl again... didn't have to think about that one.

Samus-Fan
04-30-2008, 05:55 PM
I would say a boy. Because girls have a lot of drama, such as backstabbing each other, gossiping about other girls, and judging other girls by the hair, eye, etc. Being a boy would probably be a little easier?. but then again I love being a girl because I love to shop but yet I play video games. (:

With Boys you have Fights, Intimadating Each Other, Yelling, and...well...Making fun of each other.

I don't think being either gender is easy.

Iceskater101
04-30-2008, 05:57 PM
With Boys you have Fights, Intimadating Each Other, Yelling, and...well...Making fun of each other.

I don't think being either gender is easy.

yeah I guess. I mean I haven't been a boy so I cant say its any easier.

Kiss
05-18-2008, 06:42 AM
I picked a boy, curious right. Anyways as Ruki said there empansizing it. But being a girl, bah. Judged to much, althugh you have the easy part when it comes to proms. <:

Kujo
05-18-2008, 01:20 PM
I would definatly come back as a chick the 2nd time around. I have a huge fascination with breasts. and I know if I was a chick i'd be a lesbian.

EpsilonX
05-18-2008, 07:10 PM
if there were no "girl issues", i'd definitely pick girl. I'd have to be a lesbian though. haha.

jakncoke
05-18-2008, 09:13 PM
boy because of several reasons...

1) periods
2) women having too much sex= get loose...men not a problem
3) women has to worry about a man lasting long enough to get her off...man not a problem
4) women get emotional over weird stuff...men don't
5) pregnancy
6) women spend tons of time making themself look good ...men..not so much

EpsilonX
05-18-2008, 09:35 PM

1) periods
3) women has to worry about a man lasting long enough to get her off...man not a problem
5) pregnancy

well if u have too much sex and get loose then...you know what nevermind.

Kujo
05-20-2008, 12:22 AM

1) periods
5) pregnancy

Thats the dumbest list I have ever seen and number 2 is just ignorant. My wife and I humped like horny rabbits damn ear everyday for 3 years, and she never got "loose". And number 3 sounds like a personal problem. If you know what the hell you're doing, and dont be selfish in bed, you can get your wife/girlfriend/one-night-stand off before you everytime.

jakncoke
05-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Thats the dumbest list I have ever seen and number 2 is just ignorant. My wife and I humped like horny rabbits damn ear everyday for 3 years, and she never got "loose". And number 3 sounds like a personal problem. If you know what the hell you're doing, and dont be selfish in bed, you can get your wife/girlfriend/one-night-stand off before you everytime.

2: maybe your too small :laugh:, besides women don't get loose over night...I'm talking when they start to age.
3: not my personal problem..just saying men as whole jackass, seriously if you don't like my posts just put me on your ignore..cause your little antics are getting old fast.

Iceskater101
05-20-2008, 05:07 PM
I like being a girl :)

EpsilonX
05-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Actually, I think using your hand is a more viable means of loosening her, but whatever. You can keep putting more fingers in...your stuff stays mostly the same size i'd have to say.

...this topic is getting inappropriate.

I'm gonna like...not post in it anymore.

Iceskater101
05-20-2008, 09:05 PM
Actually, I think using your hand is a more viable means of loosening her, but whatever. You can keep putting more fingers in...your stuff stays mostly the same size i'd have to say.

...this topic is getting inappropriate.

I'm gonna like...not post in it anymore.

that sounded really really wrong..

LiNuX
05-20-2008, 09:30 PM
be mature people :)

i said boy since i like doing guy stuff like uh...not having to put the seat down everytime i use the bathroom :-P

Kujo
05-20-2008, 10:47 PM
No need to resort to name calling Jackyboy. Thats just uncalled for. Sorry if my "antics" caused you to start ragging early. I'll leave you alone. I didn't realise you were so sensative.

jakncoke
05-20-2008, 11:10 PM
So your problem with me is what? It's time to clear this **** up once and for all, I seriously don't recall doing anything to you that would make you dislike me. This is not the first time you've called me out with snarky comments..so what is it?

EpsilonX
05-21-2008, 07:55 PM
So your problem with me is what? It's time to clear this **** up once and for all, I seriously don't recall doing anything to you that would make you dislike me. This is not the first time you've called me out with snarky comments..so what is it?

Could you...maybe...perhaps...settle this in PMs? As much as i'd like to see how it goes down, this topic is about whether youd like to be a boy or a girl if you were reborn. not about what his beef with you is.

Kujo
05-22-2008, 03:17 AM

Your constant string of negative comments anytime someone posts about something you dont like or disagree with. You're the guy who think his opinion is the only one that matters.... period.

I'm done.

GF Eric
05-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Its funny that not many people wanna be the opposite gender. But I wouldn't be a girl for 3 reasons:

1) They get pregnant :rolleyes1:
2) They get a period every 28 days or so :no:
3) They have to sit to pee :confused1:

But girls don't have to deal with the guy problems.

1) Getting kicked in the cash and prizes area :confused1:
2) Random "situations" :eek1:

EpsilonX
05-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Your constant string of negative comments anytime someone posts about something you dont like or disagree with. You're the guy who think his opinion is the only one that matters.... period.

I'm done.

As much as I don't want to drag this argument out any more than it already is, I have to agree with you. (by the way if you don't wanna read this, It ends where the line is and my on-topic posts starts after that)

Jakncoke, you can't argue with his point. He's right. You do tend to keep arguing and arguing and arguing your point until the other person gets annoyed and stops caring. Just because it's your opinion, doesn't mean it's right. Heck I don't think all of my opinions are right.

Prime example is that family guy/american dad/south park topic. Nobody except you seems to care that the topic is a rehash. And you're arguing and complaining about it, where it seems like nobody else cares. It's getting annoying.

Go ahead and deny it, just know that it's true.

Edit: btw, no offense was intended by this.

--------------------------------------------

Now, back to the topic at hand. I'd actually rather be a girl in a new life than a guy. It's a whole different way of going through life. Men and women's brains are wired differently, they think different. (we get a dose of psychology in our adv bio class) So when we think of things it seems stupid to us, it makes sense to girls. I'm a guy right now, if i'm gonna go through life again should I do it thinking the same way? Naw. I'd rather have a different perspective, a female point of view, if i had to start over. Plus, I could be a lesbian, bringing happiness to multitudes of people.

Kujo
05-23-2008, 03:19 AM
Plus, I could be a lesbian, bringing happiness to multitudes of people.

Idea stealer!!! Hey... we could be lesbains together:eek1:

Riku-Nara
05-23-2008, 11:31 AM

Kujo...................this is why i love your posts.......

EpsilonX
05-23-2008, 06:44 PM

'long as you're not ugly

Samus-Fan
05-23-2008, 07:06 PM
I don't see why you guys are yelling at Jakncoke, he only posted once about defending his opinion, and then once saying why Kujo is wrong. I don't see what Jakncoke did wrong, and I don't think Kujo should have reacted like he did. How about we all stop fighting?

Sorry I'm a little late on this post.

"Fighting on the internet is like participating in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded." -Pielikey95

EpsilonX
05-23-2008, 08:59 PM
I don't see why you guys are yelling at Jakncoke, he only posted once about defending his opinion, and then once saying why Kujo is wrong. I don't see what Jakncoke did wrong, and I don't think Kujo should have reacted like he did. How about we all stop fighting?

Sorry I'm a little late on this post.

"Fighting on the internet is like participating in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded." -Pielikey95

thanks for bringing it back up.

New rule: All fighting will no longer be in this thread. Move it to PM's. I'm getting sick of reading about it.

Anyways. To make this post on-topic.

:spinny:

that ought to do it.

jakncoke
05-23-2008, 09:01 PM
thanks for bringing it back up.

New rule: All fighting will no longer be in this thread. Move it to PM's. I'm getting sick of reading about it.

Anyways. To make this post on-topic.

:spinny:

that ought to do it.

New Rule: Back Seating Mods get perma banned. Let the mods make the decisions dude.

Iceskater101
05-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Its funny that not many people wanna be the opposite gender. But I wouldn't be a girl for 3 reasons:

1) They get pregnant :rolleyes1:
2) They get a period every 28 days or so :no:
3) They have to sit to pee :confused1:

But girls don't have to deal with the guy problems.

1) Getting kicked in the cash and prizes area :confused1:
2) Random "situations" :eek1:

ok well about getting pregnant did you know that one reason people think girls can only get pregnant is that we can handle more pain than guys can thats what I heard. And a period yeah that sucks and then sitting to pee isnt that bad

Kujo
05-25-2008, 12:58 AM
'long as you're not ugly

J00 wann me to showd j00??

conman1000
05-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Now, back to the topic at hand. I'd actually rather be a girl in a new life than a guy. It's a whole different way of going through life. Men and women's brains are wired differently, they think different. (we get a dose of psychology in our adv bio class) So when we think of things it seems stupid to us, it makes sense to girls. I'm a guy right now, if i'm gonna go through life again should I do it thinking the same way? Naw. I'd rather have a different perspective, a female point of view, if i had to start over. Plus, I could be a lesbian, bringing happiness to multitudes of people.

Continuing on with that, girls are supposed to be smarter than boys in most areas but math, but yet I laugh when I read that boys almost always score better on tests because they use "test-taking tips". While a girl is more likely to do out a problem, a boy is more likely to try something smart like trial and error.

I would say more but my wrist is killing me right now.

Karzhani
06-14-2008, 10:06 PM
I chose Girl. Why? Cause. I would already know what it would be like as a boy. So I could try being a girl.

Raw!
06-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Boy.

I've heard that there is a bit more suffering going on at the girl sides.
Periods, pregnancy, etc.

rukisuto
06-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Boy.

I've heard that there is a bit more suffering going on at the girl sides.
Periods, pregnancy, etc.

Pff, yeah.
You guys get it easy.

Twigz
06-19-2008, 03:31 PM
I'd pick a guy, because well, being a girl; I donno, would; well would make things a lot different for me, lol.

souljaa
06-23-2008, 10:49 AM
I chose a boy 'cause I would like to know what it's like :P..But I love being a girl :).

Scott
06-28-2008, 03:51 PM
I'd come back a guy.. geez, what was going through your mind when you made this thread?