PDA

View Full Version : Any youtube vid, in HD

Riku-Nara
05-05-2008, 05:38 PM
YouTube - YOUTUBE HACK: How to watch ANY VIDEO in HD on YouTube! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mb_AyzGyQ)

just paste "&fmt=18" behind the url of any video, and they're automagically transformed into hd vids.

LiNuX
05-05-2008, 05:48 PM
very interesting lol, i saw my ghIII vid in hd - doesn't look all too different for me but its a bit better (i think)

good post

rukisuto
05-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Well, that's pretty nifty.
Who spent the time figuring that out?
lol.

LiNuX
05-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Well, that's pretty nifty.
Who spent the time figuring that out?
lol.

youtube has been working on that (heard of it months ago) and they gave SOME users the privilege to use a better player for their videos which give a much better quality - these people usually were popular video submitters and I assume someone noticed that in their URL

i am just assuming that's how it happened, its logical if you think about it lol

rukisuto
05-05-2008, 07:45 PM
youtube has been working on that (heard of it months ago) and they gave SOME users the privilege to use a better player for their videos which give a much better quality - these people usually were popular video submitters and I assume someone noticed that in their URL

i am just assuming that's how it happened, its logical if you think about it lol

Sounds logical.
Some people are really observant.
I definitely would not have noticed anything, lol.

Nevertheless, it's cool :]

LiNuX
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Sounds logical.
Some people are really observant.
I definitely would not have noticed anything, lol.

Nevertheless, it's cool :]

i would have since i work with SEO - but i only have 1 submitted video so.....i doubt youtube would give me the hi-def player on my profile lol