PDA

View Full Version : Flip a Coin

KittyCat72
05-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Ok, so when you play a game and have to flip a coin, do you usually call heads or tails... or not care at all? Whenever I get to choose, I always pick tails. It's lucky for me. :-P

LiNuX
05-07-2008, 03:27 PM
heads for me lol - i used to have a coin in my hand all the time flipping as I go - bad habit that I kicked when i quit my job :-P

i lost like $5 worth of coins flipping them high and losing them either on the hanging lights at school or dropped somewhere on the ground and I never found them again

out of the $5 only about 3 were quarters - the rest were either nickels or pennies

KittyCat72
05-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Lol, you must have flipped a lot of coins. Good thing you lost that habit... :-P You'd probably be going bankrupt.

LiNuX
05-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Lol, you must have flipped a lot of coins. Good thing you lost that habit... :-P You'd probably be going bankrupt.

lol $5 isn't too much - but i used to do it without even knowing sometimes - my parents used to bug me about that lol

"PUT THAT COIN AWAY"

KittyCat72
05-07-2008, 04:30 PM
That's pretty weird... you don't even have to think to flip a coin. I could never do that, and I wouldn't have enough coins anyways. :-P

LiNuX
05-07-2008, 04:49 PM
That's pretty weird... you don't even have to think to flip a coin. I could never do that, and I wouldn't have enough coins anyways. :-P

its a habit, its like dreaming - you don't know you are doing it but you are lol

its involuntary sometimes but i kicked it when i stopped carrying change with me :D i still carry change but since the habit is gone, i don't flip coins anymore, unless i have to in order to make decisions

conman1000
05-07-2008, 05:18 PM
"Tails never fails.

GF Eric
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
I always go with heads since the coins generally lean towards Heads due to the unevenness of the coin. But what do I know. :twitcy:

rukisuto
05-07-2008, 08:38 PM
I have to feel it at the moment to call it.
So, either way for me.

Kujo
05-07-2008, 11:17 PM
First of all.... HAHAHAHA @ Linux for his awesome ex-coin-flipping habbit.

Then... i don't really have a preference. I normally am the flipper, thus I tell the flippee to call it in the air.

LiNuX
05-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I have to feel it at the moment to call it.
So, either way for me.

when i had my ex-coin-flipping habit - heads came out like 3/4 times so i just let go of the feeling lol

First of all.... HAHAHAHA @ Linux for his awesome ex-coin-flipping habbit.

Then... i don't really have a preference. I normally am the flipper, thus I tell the flippee to call it in the air.

also another habit - i play drums so i know how to twirl the drum sticks with my hands and I've picked it up with my pen even though its small i can do it quickly and i start doing it without noticing sometimes - only found out after so many people stopped me or asked me "how do you do that"

Kujo
05-08-2008, 07:33 AM
also another habit - i play drums so i know how to twirl the drum sticks with my hands and I've picked it up with my pen even though its small i can do it quickly and i start doing it without noticing sometimes - only found out after so many people stopped me or asked me "how do you do that"

LOL!!! OMG!!!! You're freaking me out!! Me tooo!!! I am always twirling my pen around like its a little baby drum stick.

wifi
05-08-2008, 12:38 PM
i flip a coin to determine what I will choose for the real flip :-P lol, but on serious note, i just go with my guts at the spur of the moment

glenofimaal
05-08-2008, 02:48 PM
if i see the the side the coin is before the persone flips it i choose the opposite side

Samus-Fan
05-08-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm heads but I don't use it for games.

When my brother and I can't pick where to go to get fast-food, we flip a coin, and I always win with Heads

crazay
05-10-2008, 05:18 PM
i'd go with either really, i haven't found any to be better than another

AquafinaLime
07-26-2009, 04:38 PM
I pick tails because I love me sum Cow Tails :D

jakncoke
07-27-2009, 12:15 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff105/diatribeeq/AbandonThread.gif