PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgrade: Thursday or Saturday?

LiNuX
05-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Well as you all know vBulletin 3.7.0 is out and it came out just over a week ago. And I have to upgrade soon since it is the latest and most stable version out, more than 3.6.9.

And I want to know when will be a good time for you guys for me to upgrade. Meaning which day are you most likely to be online less. I can do it either Next Thursday or the Following Saturday. Thursday is the day after the last day of of my last final So I'll be free and Saturday is usually when all other upgrades take place because I can't do it on a weekday. But it's a different situation now.

So which will be more convenient for you? The day with the most votes will be chosen for the upgrade date. Expected downtime is from 1-5 hours depending on how long it takes me to recustomize the templates - I gave up during the practice run so I can't really tell you what happened there or how long it took.

Responses and comments appreciated.

~LiNuX

Samus-Fan
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Thursday for me. I have school, and I get right on here on the weekends. So ya, Thursday is more convenient for me, cause I got school, homework, ect.

LiNuX
05-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Thursday for me. I have school, and I get right on here on the weekends. So ya, Thursday is more convenient for me, cause I got school, homework, ect.

i was hoping for that lol - better on weekday than weekend - but i just have to find a way to get up early to start this all because i have a tendency to wake up at like 1 pm on days i don't have class

bad habit

conman1000
05-10-2008, 07:22 AM
Use an alarm clock. :P

Thursday, I can't be on the forum till after 5:30 so I would be good.

LiNuX
05-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Use an alarm clock. :P

Thursday, I can't be on the forum till after 5:30 so I would be good.

wednesday is the last day of my college year - im going out partying with my friends lol - i don't know when i'll be getting home, but im going right after my final so maybe be home by 8 or 9 and that's not late unless i get pulled into something else

and im a deep sleeper - and my brain doesn't function properly enough to recognize an alarm on my day off :-P

but we'll see what happens

KittyCat72
05-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Thursday for me as well.... I probably won't be on because of school.

Jjjet1
05-10-2008, 03:03 PM
i would say thursday because i'm not usually on that much on the week days.

crazay
05-10-2008, 05:19 PM
cool another upgrade, i dont really care when it is done lol, i only come on once in a while but i picked thursday since it seems more convenient for everyone else

rukisuto
05-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Thursday = good.
Saturday = not good.

:]