PDA

View Full Version : Sidekick ID Help!!!!

GF Eric
06-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Ok so I got a Sidekick ID and I keep getting this message every time i turn it on.

"Network data services are currently unavailable. Either your GPRS APN setting is incorrect or your account is not configured for GPRS."

I don't know what to do. I try to log on to aim and nothing it says Network Unavailable. Yet I have a connection. Can anyone help me please.

Riku-Nara
06-04-2008, 05:58 PM
call 1-800-937-8997 (best option)

or

hold the top left button (the one one that looks like three little bars) and with the screen flipped open press the letter L on the keypad. So while holding the top left button hit the letter L.

the second method should let you do everything except get on the internet.
from lurking around the web, it might be an internal problem with your phone.
t-moblie reps might want you to send it in for a new one.

LiNuX
06-04-2008, 07:12 PM
i had that on my blackberry before - well, not the exact same message but internet wasn't working while calling did - i just messed with some of the controls and options and it was fixed then it broke a few days later :(

why don't you check that GPRS APN setting that error is telling you about or go with what riku said and call them up - i am not a huge sidekick fan or expert so i dont even know if there is a GPRS APN Setting in there somewhere lol

GF Eric
06-04-2008, 09:32 PM
call 1-800-937-8997 (best option)

or

hold the top left button (the one one that looks like three little bars) and with the screen flipped open press the letter L on the keypad. So while holding the top left button hit the letter L.

the second method should let you do everything except get on the internet.
from lurking around the web, it might be an internal problem with your phone.
t-moblie reps might want you to send it in for a new one.

Ok when do I press the bars and L? Also all I want it the use of AIM.