PDA

View Full Version : Carpoolers

jakncoke
06-29-2008, 04:07 AM
I decided to watch some tv material on youtube that isn't named Entourage or Rescue Me and intially I couldn't remember the name of the show, So I just went to wiki and wiki'ed ABC shows, and to my crying heart they canceled the show;(, that totally sucks on 2 levels..1 it took me so long to find out(canceled mid-may) and 2 I liked that series. Who else liked it?

rukisuto
06-29-2008, 09:56 AM
I've never even heard of it.
Was it the first season?

jakncoke
06-29-2008, 11:31 AM
I've never even heard of it.
Was it the first season?

ya, I wonder what the ratings were...I suppose if barely anyone is watching they can't continue funding a show

rukisuto
06-29-2008, 01:56 PM
ya, I wonder what the ratings were...I suppose if barely anyone is watching they can't continue funding a show

I know how you feel though.
There used to be a great show called 'Over There'.
No one really watched it though so it was cancelled.
Really disappointed.

Scott
06-29-2008, 06:42 PM
I know how you feel though.
There used to be a great show called 'Over There'.
No one really watched it though so it was cancelled.
Really disappointed.

I had "Over there" on DVD. But when I found out they weren't making any more. I sold it.

Jericho is a really good show. I can't believe it never caught on.

LiNuX
06-29-2008, 06:57 PM
this is the first time im hearing of carpoolers lol

ratings probably wasn't as high as they expected, number 1 reason of cancelling a series, and the actors don't like it could have been another reason

sux though - they did that to me and family guy years ago, im just lucky they brought it back lol

LimeWise
06-30-2008, 11:11 AM
They should make a cop show that has one cop who is narcoleptic and one that has turrets.

they can call it sleepy and spaz.

jakncoke
07-01-2008, 03:12 PM
this is the first time im hearing of carpoolers lol

ratings probably wasn't as high as they expected, number 1 reason of cancelling a series, and the actors don't like it could have been another reason

sux though - they did that to me and family guy years ago, im just lucky they brought it back lol

I hate that show so much

LiNuX
07-01-2008, 04:48 PM
I hate that show so much

lol - it has stupid humor, i like it for that - the simpsons has the clever and smart humor which i like much better than family guy

Scott
07-01-2008, 07:07 PM
I've never heard of this. I guess it must have been pretty unpopular if some desperate channel over here never bought it since they buy a whole load of cancelled BS.

I like Family Guy too. I never knew they stopped it. I just thought the guys who make just went onto other things.