PDA

View Full Version : Game Reviews?

Samus-Fan
07-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I want to do a Game Review of a older game I bet not many of us have, Super Metroid. However, I really don't wanna be a Game Reviewer because I don't want to have to be expected to make reviews monthly/weekly/ect.

I just think regular member should be allowed to make a review or two. If not, I understand because Game Reviewers are part of staff, but is there a way I can just make one Game Review?

Trunks
07-03-2008, 07:44 PM
You could always, just post it in the games section. You don't have to post reviews, just in the reviews sections.

LiNuX
07-03-2008, 07:58 PM
as trunks said, you can make your own unofficial review in the regular games section

AND if it is good, i'll manually move it into the game reviews section, because i can't give you permission to a board temporarily without making a huge change to your account

let me know what you think of that

Samus-Fan
07-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Nah, that sounds good LiNuX.

I just wanted to post a review about it, but didn't know I could post it in there.

Thanks Trunks and LiNuX!

LiNuX
07-03-2008, 08:01 PM
yeah just post it in there and if it fits our game reviews requirements, i'll just move it to the game reviews section - you can then have your first official review unofficially