PDA

View Full Version : What is the most under appreciated game on the 360?

Mr Cool
07-05-2008, 09:13 PM
For me it is Blue Dragon it was looked down upon because of the bad demo.

Trunks
07-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Sonic the hedge hog... I think it was that one. I'm to lazy to look it up.. anyway, my friend got it and we started playing it on co op. Not fun at all. The controls are bad and the game play is bad.

Scott
07-06-2008, 12:27 AM
^Sonic x360 sucked.

I'd say Condemned is under appreciated followed by Kameo and the Darkness

Trunks
07-06-2008, 12:30 AM
^Sonic x360 sucked.

I was thinking about half way through the first level.. How could they screw up on a sonic game. It's sonic? Come on. I couldn't get past the sand level. The sand kept knocking me back and it just kept doing. I finally picked the guy that could fly and got past it. Then the part just after where you got to jump through a door. There are dragons in the air. Theirs no air attacks for the guy that can fly. So I never made it past the second left.

Scott
07-06-2008, 12:33 AM
I was thinking about half way through the first level.. How could they screw up on a sonic game. It's sonic? Come on. I couldn't get past the sand level. The sand kept knocking me back and it just kept doing. I finally picked the guy that could fly and got past it. Then the part just after where you got to jump through a door. There are dragons in the air. Theirs no air attacks for the guy that can fly. So I never made it past the second left.

I also hated how there was very little voice acting. The next one looks good, I think I'll read a couple of reviews before I get it though.

Trunks
07-06-2008, 12:34 AM
I also hated how there was very little voice acting. The next one looks good, I think I'll read a couple of reviews before I get it though.

Really, what was the point in that game. You just start off and your rolling down a hill. What are you supposed to be doing exactly. Whats the goal to the game?

Scott
07-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Really, what was the point in that game. You just start off and your rolling down a hill. What are you supposed to be doing exactly. Whats the goal to the game?

I don't think they've said much about it. Sonic's 2D Games on the handhelds are good though.