PDA

View Full Version : Do You Agree With Same Sex Marriage?

younging94
07-08-2008, 12:14 AM
To me, i strongly agree with Same Sex marriage (im not gay guys, you cant have this :twitcy:). I think marriage is a bond between a happy couple (homosexual and heterosexual). Who the f@#% are we to say that they dont?
Doesnt it suck that you cant ride with your loved one in an ambulance because your not "married"?
Come on..
They deserve to go through the same bull**** that heterosexual marriages go through too.
We only have one life, let everyone do what they want, lets live in peace plox.

Well...other than my rant, (:mask:) my question to you is, do you agree with same sex marriage?

LiNuX
07-08-2008, 12:18 AM
i really don't care because it doesn't affect me, i don't care about what someone else does with his/her life and i dont have a problem with any kind of marriage - unless you are marrying a dog....that's...not....right....morally...

and the only reason the government officials make a big deal out of it is for publicity - many don't even care - they can't talk about health insurance cuz they were paid off, no company out there telling officials to stfu about same sex marriages

Kujo
07-08-2008, 05:52 AM
I could care less. Let them be miserable like the rest of us married folks.

rukisuto
07-08-2008, 06:21 AM
I think they should be able to get married because I don't really care how they live their lives.
I just can't really believe that politicians care so much about how people choose to live, it's stupid.
Times have changed and people are still stuck in the 19th century with this "holy union between a man and woman" stuff.
I don't see how it affects our happiness if gay people can get married.
It's not a detriment to our lives.

conman1000
07-08-2008, 07:26 AM
I really honestly don't care.

glenofimaal
07-08-2008, 07:43 AM
since it doesn't affest my life i really don't care at all

Raw!
07-08-2008, 07:58 AM
I could care less.

But because it's wrong, I say no.

Iceskater101
07-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes I agree
and isnt there a topic about this?
anyways
kinda what ruki said
but gay people should be able to get married and be happy

younging94
07-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Yea, it really shouldnt be this big of a deal.
I also agree with Riku's opinion

EpsilonX
07-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Well I know a few gay people, and they're the same as everyone else except for their taste in partners. So that means they should be allowed to marry just like everyone else? It's discrimination by only letting straight people get married. If you really love somebody you should be allowed to marry them, regardless of gender.

Eric
07-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I say let em do what they want. It's their decision. Doesnt effect me so why would I make a fuss