PDA

View Full Version : Good Logic?

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Well last night i was playing cs on the GF server because there was 3 others in there and I went to even things up and I was bored and couldn't go to sleep. This one guy was Mic spamming and I knew I was gonna ban him before I went to bed. Lol but anyway he had some of the worst logic ever:

1. If i killed him, I hacked, if he killed me, I am bad at the game....makes sense right? lol

2. Because he has a crappy mic, my voice sucked even though I only used it once in the end to say "Good bye, banned" - i only assume he was using voice_loopback because it makes you hear what you just said lol.

3. A panic jumping headshot with a sniper rifle isn't luck, it's called owning. Yeah....But when I snipe him from across the map without having to jump or even try hard, I got lucky.

4. If I do 99 dmg to him with 5 hits, it means I did 5 damage with 1 hit...I think he didn't know that both people got the "attacker" and "victim" stats lol - it shows you who you hit and how much damage you did and who hit you and how much damage they did. Clearly he didn't know how to count.

5. He had a positive 1 score - meaning 1 more kill than death and he was giving me advice in CS in my own server...."You gotta shoot back" - really? I didn't know that....

6. Then around 2:30 am i got tired and couldn't stop yawning for some reason so i said "good bye, ban" and banned him and the other guy that was on his team cuz they were together, I am assuming they were lanning.

So anybody else here think his logic rocked? lol

younging94
07-09-2008, 12:07 PM
=o
Thats Einsteinx4 predictions dude....
I might just use that next time i play CSS and i shall pwn.

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 12:11 PM
=o
Thats Einsteinx4 predictions dude....
I might just use that next time i play CSS and i shall pwn.

lol it was fun, i couldn't stop laughing half the time especially the first time i heard "you hacker, you killed me" and "you're bad, I killed you" rofl :laugh:

rukisuto
07-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Shooting in a shooter game?
That's stupid.

lol.

Eric
07-09-2008, 01:41 PM
wish my dang steam would work... :(

LemonRising
07-09-2008, 01:48 PM
I agree with Ruki.

Shooting is for wacko's.
Linux don't you know that? You Hacker!

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 01:58 PM
wish my dang steam would work... :(

thought you only had css and garry's mod - this was in cs 1.6

I agree with Ruki.

Shooting is for wacko's.
Linux don't you know that? You Hacker!

i thought it was just a myth for a while....

and ban reason: your voice sux (something more vulgar than that) and you complain too much (also something ab it more vulgar lol)

i got his ip and steam id on my server now, thinking about banning him from every other server but meh...

Eric
07-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Still, I wish it worked..

Emails steam and they haven't responded yet..

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Still, I wish it worked..

Emails steam and they haven't responded yet..

yeah steam has slow support, they only have like 10 people on the support staff and there is like 10 million steam accounts lol - great logic there too on the part of steam powered....

conman1000
07-09-2008, 03:26 PM
WHAT I GOT BANNED LAST NIGHT.

Ok, I was kidding but it would be funny if someone on the forums starts complaining they got banned.

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 03:28 PM
lol he would just embarrass himself and get banned on here

and he didn't know i owned anything, just thought i was a regular admin of the server with just slay, kick, and ban powers lol - i don't use LiNuX when playing in my own servers, well 90% of the time I don't so he had no idea lol

Trunks
07-09-2008, 03:45 PM
I need to download steam again, I'm missing out on this. I have CS 1.6 and Condition Zero.

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 03:49 PM
I need to download steam again, I'm missing out on this. I have CS 1.6 and Condition Zero.

cool, i've both as well, we might get to play and practice later

Trunks
07-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Just to let you know... I am completely bad at CS games. I never got into it really, so I never got good at it. I'll download it later tonight.

LiNuX
07-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Just to let you know... I am completely bad at CS games. I never got into it really, so I never got good at it. I'll download it later tonight.

dont worry lol, i'll just practice with you - i have a few other friends that aren't as great either but its still fun on the right maps

and there are actually a few people in our server right now - im working on my physical server trying to get the CoD4 server up so I won't be playing anything soon.

Trunks
07-09-2008, 04:03 PM
dont worry lol, i'll just practice with you - i have a few other friends that aren't as great either but its still fun on the right maps

and there are actually a few people in our server right now - im working on my physical server trying to get the CoD4 server up so I won't be playing anything soon.

Make sure you put it on 1.7 :p That way I can go in and own you all in it = )

Kujo
07-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Linux... everyone knows the key to winning in CS or any other shooter is to drop your weapon, pick up the magazine and just THROW your bullets at the enemy as hard as you can other wise you just suck! Also, side note, always carry a knife. Knife + gunfight = LeetAssHacker!

LiNuX
07-10-2008, 01:34 AM
Linux... everyone knows the key to winning in CS or any other shooter is to drop your weapon, pick up the magazine and just THROW your bullets at the enemy as hard as you can other wise you just suck! Also, side note, always carry a knife. Knife + gunfight = LeetAssHacker!

lol, i love doing that in Fy_Iceworld2k and i can do it easily cuz i can jump on the roofs and jump back down on their heads for the strike

but we were playing on Fy_Stoneworld - one of the newest maps added to the server and i was promoting the new maps, so I didn't bother to change it to a map i knew a little better

and the server's IP just changed out of no where and funny part was that I knew what had happened seconds after it had without hard proof - i later checked the IP and i was right...and if the guy had the CS server on his favorites, it wont show up anymore lol, it won't even show up in his "History" :D