PDA

View Full Version : Eat Sleep Play next title

jakncoke
07-16-2008, 09:56 PM
I kinda figured we'd hear a hint or 2 about the game they're working on but that didn't occur, so what do you want David Jaffe and his team to do. Personally I hope for a big title for 1 and Twisted Metal would be ace, reason why I mention big title because he did mention when the studio first opened that they may just do PSN titles like Calling all Cars. BTW if you don't know who David Jaffe is...

Wikimedia Error (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Jaffe)

Wiki seems to believe the next game is Twisted Metal but there's been no talk so that's likely BS, even there was a hint on the latest PS2 Twisted Metal.

LiNuX
07-17-2008, 12:48 AM
i remember the twisted metal games, haven't played that in years....the little cars racing and doing stuff - kinda forgot about the whole game play lol, would look at game play vids now but dont have time, going to bed in a few mins

Trunks
07-17-2008, 01:01 AM
I have twisted metal 2 and 3. I also have small brawl. It was pretty fun to play with your friends if you had 4 players.

Scott
07-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I've only ever played 1 Twisted Metal game and it was so long ago I can't remember anything about it.