PDA

View Full Version : Magical Hat of Death LP

ToxicBoom
07-23-2008, 02:53 PM
A large piece I thought I would post here for some opinions, criticism and critique:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/Boom_9406/MagicialHat8.png

Note: Everything there is either pentooled, vectored, recolored or manipulated to look like it is so don't say I just pasted a render there and saved it. :-P

rukisuto
07-23-2008, 07:01 PM
It's gorgeous :]
I think the text is a bit much with all the coloring.
Great job, I love it.

Is graphic design a high interest for you?

blaze4556
07-23-2008, 07:29 PM
That looks great! Really is true art.

LiNuX
07-23-2008, 09:35 PM
it looks great - like an ad for a broadway show lol - it will definitely get attention because it shows mystery (what's inside the hat) and many people love magic and pretty colors lol

ToxicBoom
07-24-2008, 07:28 AM
So in short words, Linux, your post says: Oooo! Shiny colors! :P

Broadway show, interesting, maybe I could sell it. :D

Thanks for the comment. And yes, graphic design WAS a high interest for me. I've lost my creativity during the past few months, though.

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 10:12 AM
So in short words, Linux, your post says: Oooo! Shiny colors! :P

Broadway show, interesting, maybe I could sell it. :D

Thanks for the comment. And yes, graphic design WAS a high interest for me. I've lost my creativity during the past few months, though.

not shiny colors, pretty color :D different..

and you can definitely send it to the broadway show Magical Hats IF there is ever a show called that lol

or you can take it a step further and make your own play lol

ToxicBoom
07-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Shiny, pretty, no difference, both have colors involved. :P

My own Broadway show, now that's an idea! :D

Anyway, I don't wanna go off-topic any further so what do you think I should fill the empty space with? Or should I just leave it there? =o

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
well you can leave it - i've seen a lot of broadway ads and many of them have a lot of empty space and they look good - yours looks fine as it is to me

or you can make it transparent and sell it to tattoo artists lol...another idea for you

ToxicBoom
07-24-2008, 06:23 PM
I think I'll leave it just like that, then.

You really have a gold-mine brain there. :-P Selling it to a tattoo artist sounds more easy to do than making a doomed Broadway show.

LiNuX
07-24-2008, 06:26 PM
I think I'll leave it just like that, then.

You really have a gold-mine brain there. :-P Selling it to a tattoo artist sounds more easy to do than making a doomed Broadway show.

lol definitely

and something about that art that makes me think money....