PDA

View Full Version : My Headset Destroyed :(

LiNuX
08-03-2008, 06:11 PM
I've had a logitech headset for over a year now, played games, listen to music and EVERYTHING that used sound or needed a microphone. But today I wanted to be nice and vacuum the whole place.

So when I came to my room, I was holding the wires up cuz they are everywhere and my headset wire slipped out and was sucked into the vacuum :( it was ripped from the usb port of my computer. ;(

Today has been a very unlucky day for me.

1. Headset destroyed.
2. I hit my toe really hard on my treadmill while walking towards it to get the bird cage (wasn't paying attention)
3. Screwed up in Autobahn tournament cuz someone called and i got distracted.
4. I got shocked through my cable box. I was just trying to change one of the wires cuz my mom bought a new one...I was jolted :( not really high voltage but it stung.
5. For Some reason my itunes can't add any videos into its player...
6. ALmost burned myself with hot water trying to wash my birds' cage

So if you guys dont' hear from me tomorrow...I probably landed in the hospital one way or another....bad day

conman1000
08-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Sorry for your bad day.

Trunks
08-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Let's hope no one comes in here and causes havoc again.

LiNuX
08-03-2008, 06:57 PM
lol...i was quietly sitting and surfing the net...nothing bad yet..hope im not jinxing it lol

Kujo
08-04-2008, 06:37 AM
if you Jinxed me by FORCING me to read this thread... i will beat you withen an inch of your life and give you a reason to be in the hospital. I am scheduled to fly back home withen the next 48 hours...... you better pray I make it in one piece!!!

Kiss
08-04-2008, 07:23 AM
Cwummy. Try to find something good yesterday. OH. MY SISTER USED TO CHEW ON THE WIRES OF MY OLD HEADSET, GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Toby83
08-04-2008, 08:20 AM
poor linux ;( hope your next few hours won't be your last :-P

LiNuX
08-04-2008, 10:18 AM
if you Jinxed me by FORCING me to read this thread... i will beat you withen an inch of your life and give you a reason to be in the hospital. I am scheduled to fly back home withen the next 48 hours...... you better pray I make it in one piece!!!

lol everything else was good, you'll be fine!