PDA

View Full Version : Grunge Signature

Samus-Fan
08-13-2008, 02:19 PM
I haven't posted any new graphics in a while, and I'm sorry about that. Internet was dead and hadn't been working in Photoshop.

So I tried a new style. I normally do abstract, but I really love how this came out. I plan on perfecting this technique!

http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/135748a3328523ec2.png

rukisuto
08-13-2008, 03:15 PM
It's a great style :]

If you're going to do the text like that, make the one under has a lower opacity and the text on the layer above should have a dark border around it.
I love the effects that you did, but I can't tell what render you used right away.

diablo
08-13-2008, 03:31 PM
that looks great, wish i could make something like that lol, and i wasnt able to tell that there was a man in the sig until i read rukisutos post and looked carefully lol, good job though man

LiNuX
08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
looks good, i agree with ruki about the dark border around the text - and the render is really blended in which is good but then it looks more of an abstract piece of work rather than sig with a render and stuff

koo
08-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Nice attempt, Keep working on it. Remember to give your sig depth so you eye can point out the focal point ez. b/c right now you have multiple flares and the render is kind of blended into the sig, and doesnt pop out enough to notice.