PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize!

El3mentGamer
08-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Ok everyone knows i have been a nusence this week to almost the WHOLE forum. And i Truely Apologize. Im sorry i over-reacted, made useless threads, asked ALOT of questions, and anoyyed probably most of you this THREAD is about my Apology.

Once again im Truely Sorry, i hope u can accept my Apology

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 12:24 PM
I will accept your apology and move you to spammers corner lol.

Don't worry about it - asking questions is how you learn - no need to be sorry for that. You should only apologize if you hurt someone feelings and the last time I checked, Mine were locked up at a safety deposit box in Switzerland.

So don't worry :)

El3mentGamer
08-15-2008, 12:26 PM
lol well i hope you feelings are having fun in switzerland

LiNuX
08-15-2008, 12:32 PM
lol well i hope you feelings are having fun in switzerland

i have imprisoned them, they cause me pain when they are out so its whatever..i dont care lol

Samus-Fan
08-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Questions, don't really mind.
I only didn't like that you wouldn't use common sense on how to use the print screen button, that and other things. Just think about it before you ask excessively and get mad.

But your apology is accepted.

jakncoke
08-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Ok everyone knows i have been a nusence this week to almost the WHOLE forum. And i Truely Apologize. Im sorry i over-reacted, made useless threads, asked ALOT of questions, and anoyyed probably most of you this THREAD is about my Apology.

Once again im Truely Sorry, i hope u can accept my Apology

umm I suppose I accept even I didn't think you did doing anything wrong.

rukisuto
08-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Questions, don't really mind.
I only didn't like that you wouldn't use common sense on how to use the print screen button, that and other things. Just think about it before you ask excessively and get mad.

But your apology is accepted.

Agreed.
Apology accepted.