PDA

View Full Version : You don't mess with the ZOHAN

Jordan
08-16-2008, 02:01 PM
I saw the film yestarday with a friend and we both agreed that Adam Sandler really let us down on this one. I mean, his older movies were so amazing, nice stories and ofcourse funny! Sadly however, this one was not. We gt a few giigles out of it here and there but there where no real LOL moments at all, infact I dont think anyone at all lol'd in the cinema.For the story, eh, it was ok. Nothing amazing but I did like the character however. Zohan is probaly the only part I really liked about it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here had seen the movie yet and what you thought about it.

I'de give it 2 stars out of 5.

jakncoke
08-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Haven't seen it and won't till it comes to TV but would like to point out that really when was the last time Adam Sandler actually did a good movie? imo 1999 with Big Daddy was his last good movie.

Iceskater101
08-16-2008, 02:45 PM
it looked stupid to me
so I am glad i didnt see it

Jordan
08-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Stupidity adds to the humour in comedy films. Unlike when you get a stupid film thats actually trying to be serious.

jakncoke
08-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Stupidity adds to the humour in comedy films. Unlike when you get a stupid film thats actually trying to be serious.

so you like parody movies?

rukisuto
08-16-2008, 03:32 PM
I wrote a review on this :]

Anyways, I was very disappointed as well.
It wasn't that good at all.

LiNuX
08-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Haven't seen it and won't till it comes to TV but would like to point out that really when was the last time Adam Sandler actually did a good movie? imo 1999 with Big Daddy was his last good movie.

im with you after reading the reviews, one being ruki's - big daddy was probably one of his best - Click had the moral to it, could have been much better - zohan, i have to wait til i can see it somewhere for free lol

rukisuto
08-16-2008, 03:51 PM
im with you after reading the reviews, one being ruki's - big daddy was probably one of his best - Click had the moral to it, could have been much better - zohan, i have to wait til i can see it somewhere for free lol

I thought Click was a pretty cute movie, I liked it :]
Then again, I'm a girl.

jakncoke
08-16-2008, 03:55 PM
click wasn't bad+ that chick was hot but it wasn't good imo, the longest yard wasn't bad but I can't consider it good seeing they didn't come close to the first. reign over me wasn't that bad either but still wasn't good.

LiNuX
08-16-2008, 03:57 PM
I thought Click was a pretty cute movie, I liked it :]
Then again, I'm a girl.

click was alright, took my sis and her friends to see it, better than a lot of movies - but not enough humor in it, mostly the moral of living your life too quickly and bla bla bla

EpsilonX
08-17-2008, 08:59 PM
I liked the longest yard, but i haven't seen the original.

zohan looks stupid.