PDA

View Full Version : Fox sues Warner over Watchmen

jakncoke
08-19-2008, 11:58 AM
Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen - Movie News - Latest Movie Reviews and trailers (http://latinoreview.com/news/fox-suing-warner-brothers-over-watchmen-5238)

Basically Fox realizes now that they should have made this film, they didn't, they see how good it can be, and want a piece of the action.

sums it up, seeing Fox has had some box office duds lately they need any kind of money they can get.

rukisuto
08-19-2008, 02:11 PM
What a b-tch move.
Anything for money, I suppose.

LiNuX
08-19-2008, 02:14 PM
lol....yay for big businesses lol - thats just funny to me, they are huge yet they act like babies

its like when you are a kid and you have the choice between two toys - you pick one and your brother picks the other and now you realize you want the other one - bunch of babies

Flab-Ender
08-19-2008, 03:38 PM
You know what would be funny. If the movie sucked.

jakncoke
08-19-2008, 03:58 PM
You know what would be funny. If the movie sucked.

then Fox am cry cause they haven't had too much luck as of late, but how good it is really doesn't matter to the general public, even bad movies sell loads of dvd's

Flab-Ender
08-19-2008, 04:22 PM
then Fox am cry cause they haven't had too much luck as of late, but how good it is really doesn't matter to the general public, even bad movies sell loads of dvd's
Yea I guess, but it still be funny.