PDA

View Full Version : Entourage Season 5 discussion thread

jakncoke
09-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Season 5 debuts September 7th at 10 pm on HBO, I'm so hyped for it and can't wait for it to finally arrive, dang delays from the strike. This is by my favorite current running show.

Season 5 first look

YouTube - Entourage Season 5 First Look (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lhXD6SD9sI#)

o t3h noez episode 1 is Medellin bashing, say it ain't so

Promo in Comic Book form

YouTube - Entourage Season 5 Comicbook Promo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1a98n1ONh0&feature=related)

rukisuto
09-03-2008, 05:31 AM
Never had the chance to watch the show because we don't get HBO.
My mom and I are trying to rent seasons of shows we want to watch.. I'm guessing you would recommend this :]

We tried Dexter and it was so weird, lol.

jakncoke
09-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Never had the chance to watch the show because we don't get HBO.
My mom and I are trying to rent seasons of shows we want to watch.. I'm guessing you would recommend this :]

We tried Dexter and it was so weird, lol.

Yes do it, if your BF hasn't watched it bring him over this show has widely been called the man's version of Sex in the City, us men go crazy for Entourage non stop just like chicks do for SINC

Scott
09-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I've never seen this. And I have no idea what channel it's on here so even if I wanted to watch it I wouldn't know where to look.

jakncoke
09-07-2008, 11:39 PM
I've never seen this. And I have no idea what channel it's on here so even if I wanted to watch it I wouldn't know where to look.

If you read the OP you could clearly see it's stated in the first line

Tonight was good imo, the twist through me a bit, motha ****ing Carl Ertz you don't mess with Vince biatch

Here's a overview of what occurred

Medellin sucks hardcore, so while Drama is doing his show and E is running his own agency. Turtle and Vince are hanging out in Mexico. Carl Ertz calls of Ari saying he wants Vince on a new movie called Danger Beach and is willing to pay good money to Vince but has to meet with Vince the next day for Vince to get the movie. Ari gets E to call Vince but Vince doesn't want to leave. So Ari/E/Drama quickly get on a flight down to Mexico and convince Vince to come back. During the lunch meeting Adam Davies(Emile Hirsch agent ) see Vince walk in and figures out that Cark Ertz is just playing Vince and just wants to show Emile Hirsch that he can that he can be replaced to drive down his asking price, Vince soon finds out from Ari after Adam tells Ari and Vince decides to stay in town because he doesn't want to end his career on Medellin, at the end Turtle and Drama smash the windshield of Ertz's car with a golf club and leave a fish to show that the Aquaman is back:laugh:

Scott
09-11-2008, 09:23 PM
If you read the OP you could clearly see it's stated in the first line

Tonight was good imo, the twist through me a bit, motha ****ing Carl Ertz you don't mess with Vince biatch

Here's a overview of what occurred

lol we have different channels over here. I think it's on Sky One here because I saw an advert for it and I'm pretty sure it said sky one. If I see that ad again I'll look ouyt for when it's on here and I might try to watch it...

jakncoke
09-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Scotland doesn't get HBO? wow.

Scott
09-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Scotland doesn't get HBO? wow.

Yeah our channels are different. I think the only channel we get that you guys also get is ABC.

jakncoke
09-21-2008, 11:42 AM
can't wait for the 3rd episode. 2nd episode was pretty good but I liked the first better. Does anyone besides me actually watch Entourage?

Scott
09-22-2008, 05:02 PM
I watched the last 2 episodes of season 3 (or what ever season finished last) last night because mum was watching it and says she likes it. Anyway I thought it was good and pretty funny. I wish I'd seen the start of the season though 'cause I had no idea what was going on.

jakncoke
09-23-2008, 12:05 AM
I watched the last 2 episodes of season 3 (or what ever season finished last) last night because mum was watching it and says she likes it. Anyway I thought it was good and pretty funny. I wish I'd seen the start of the season though 'cause I had no idea what was going on.

seeing this is season 5, I assume you were watching season 4 episodes. Any who man episode 3 was by far the best of season 5 so,

it was awesome to see the prank war between ari and adam davies and then seeing ari humiliate him in from of all his co-workers by making him apologize for photoshopping ari's wife(who is really hot) face on to a naked chick and then biatch slapping him, earlier in the episode when those male strippers posed as cops and came in all serious, I really thought ari was off to jail for having lloyd put human fecies in a brown bag with the 100 dollars ari lost in the street with his new Ferrari . that daughter that vince made an appearance for was kinda hot, wonder how old she is in RL, in the show she's was turning 16. And speaking of sweet 16, that's insane to think that in RL rich parents actually do pay 200k for a star to show up and actually do spend just over 1 million if not more on theirs son's or daughters sweet 16, just sickening how society made such a big deal out of a really meaningless event