PDA

View Full Version : War Of The Worlds Signature

Samus-Fan
09-14-2008, 04:54 PM
I was bored today, so I threw this together:
http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/135748cd87c3801f3.png
It isn't a render, that was just a scene that I found on google. Like my WCC signature, I just ripped apart the image and put some effects in and stuff like that.

rukisuto
09-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Very nice.
I like the flow and intensity of the pic :]
I think there should be a different texture/effect other than the dots you put on there.

But I really do like it.

Riku-Nara
09-14-2008, 05:12 PM
text is kinda weak, and the smudging screw up with the perception of the focal (mainly recognizing what it is), and wudafux up with the dots?
----------
the smudging that's not on the focal is very nice, and if the glowing effect on the focal wasn't in the stock, than gj on that.

LiNuX
09-14-2008, 06:02 PM
its pretty cool, i liked the movie, but hated the ending lol...they had a sequel which sucked

but anyway, i agree with riku, the smudging makes it hard to see what it really is, the whole gradient on the right side of text shouldn't be there, its already a good placement and color and etc..the gradient kinda messes that up imo

but good job :D always good to practice

Yuuki
09-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Good movie.
And awesome sig! The only thing I have a problem with is the text. =/
How it's kinda smudge-ish. This is just me, but I would have put it in the top left-hand corner because it's kinda plain up there.. But other than that, I love it! GREAAATT job as usual!

KittyCat72
09-16-2008, 07:53 PM
I like how you use dots... but it doesn't fit as well on this sig... still looks good though.