PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Bad Company

MacQuarie
09-18-2008, 02:56 AM
I got bad company just a while ago (PS3) and have been playing it online non-stop. I'm not really a fan of FPS on consoles but this is a great game.

One thing I like about it is the destructible environment. If there is no door, you make a door, if there is a door, make a new one. The only thing that I don't like is the inaccurate ranks.

If you have Bad Company on PS3 join me online. (M132945)

LiNuX
09-18-2008, 10:56 AM
yea i've heard it was great from so many people lol..dont have the console to even play it on, but if i do in the near future, and if i get BF BC, and you are still in it, wouldn't mind playing :D

Blackbird
09-19-2008, 03:56 AM
Hmm.. I'm also hear this game will be any good but still no money to buy this game :)

MacQuarie
09-19-2008, 03:27 PM
I wasn't fond of forking out $60 for it so I went halfs with my brother and paid $20 for a just as good preowned game.

EDIT: One problem I've had while playing is that I don't always want to be part of a squad. Every so often while I'm a sniper some moron will spawn next to me as support then turn into rambo firing his gun off at the base hoping it hits something, effectively giving away our position and getting both of us killed.

Hockeyfan
09-20-2008, 02:05 PM
If there is no door, you make a door, if there is a door, make a new one.
Oh my god that is the best thing I have heard in a long while.

My name for the PS3 is HockeyFoo. And I have this game.