PDA

View Full Version : Avatar request.

SniperX
10-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Hey, Im new here and I don't have any signatures or avatars, I was just wondering if anyone could make me a free avatar, since I'm new I have no GFP to buy one. If you could make it, can you make it just text... with a transparent background :). I know thats probably really easy to all of you but can you make it good looking text? Please and thank you.

- SniperX

KittyCat72
10-06-2008, 09:49 AM
If I have time I won't mind making you something for free... as long as you promise to stick around the forum. :-) Rep would be nice too.
So should I just make it say SniperX?

Edit: Will this work?
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/KittyCat72_Fuzzy/simp.png

SniperX
10-12-2008, 09:24 PM
It says needs 80x80
but nice work xD

KittyCat72
10-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Lol, sorry. I'd make you a new one but I'm short on time right now.

Cream Suede
10-22-2008, 10:22 AM
I can do that for you no problem.I might need to add some of my own creativity if you don't mind. (shhh).Il do it in class tommoro though when I have time. You will have to PM me your email.

Any requests on what you would like on a signature? and avatar.

Jaykub
10-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I can do that for you no problem.I might need to add some of my own creativity if you don't mind. for a small cost of rep of course.(shhh).Il do it in class tommoro though when I have time. You will have to PM me your email.

Any requests on what you would like on a signature? and avatar.

Um Hi!

You really need to read the rules. You can't ask for rep

Cream Suede
10-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Um Hi!

You really need to read the rules. You can't ask for rep

LMFAO!.o dear i was not asking for rep my friend. I should have worded it better? maybe added a wink?
I just don't get why forum members notify other members about there wrong doings in SOMEONE ELSES thread. PM me next time PLEASE.
I don't need rep, its not going to stop me from posting or logging into GF to enjoy some reading.

Jaykub
10-22-2008, 11:41 PM
I would have to say if you told this for a small cost of rep of course.(shhh).Il do it in class tommoro though when I have time. To 99.99% of the members here they would say that you are asking for rep.

Also why members tell people when they are doing wrong in other peoples threads is called up holding the Gamers-Forum rules.
I have broke the rules many times and there is a few members that dislike me. and when a member does bad we tell them that

Cream Suede
10-22-2008, 11:48 PM
I would have to say if you told this for a small cost of rep of course.(shhh).Il do it in class tommoro though when I have time. To 99.99% of the members here they would say that you are asking for rep.

Also why members tell people when they are doing wrong in other peoples threads is called up holding the Gamers-Forum rules.
I have broke the rules many times and there is a few members that dislike me. and when a member does bad we tell them that

Here. let me spam the spam that spammed my spam after spamming about something.....Well I was thinking along the lines of respecting the other members thread...thats all dude, whatever I don't even care. its over. I am gunna do this guy up avy either way.
peace