PDA

View Full Version : (MY BIRTHDAY!) Do you like it when people dress up as cute things?

younging94
10-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Happy B-day Young? :D

Do you like it when people dress up as cute crap like fairies and...power rangers for halloween?

It kinda bothers me a bit because i think, dude, its halloween, be scary, i dont want to give candy to a purple fat thing with a green stomach.

LiNuX
10-28-2008, 07:58 PM
happy birthday :)

and it doesn't really bother me what people dress up as, i could care less, its the only day they can pretend to be something they always wished they were lol

Trunks
10-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Happy birthday young!!

It doesn't really matter to me either. It's normally only the younger kids who want to dress up as fairies and pumpkins.

conman1000
10-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Zomg, happy birthday.

And no, it doesn't bother me, they are just having fun.

Eric
10-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Happy bday. Doesnt bother me none. Im usually not around the house anymore when they come. Won't be this year either, going to party :)

Joshuah
10-30-2008, 01:11 PM
I don't mind, my friend Claire is going dressed as a bunny ^_^ lol

LemonRising
10-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Happy birthday? 8D

I don't mind, as long as you dress up, you're cool in my books <:

Kiss
10-30-2008, 03:55 PM
I clicked the wrong thing. 0.0

Anyways... I lubz it. My little sister's gonna be a witch. She refuses her hat... And so you see a two year old... Wearing a store bought witch dress... And... You see an explosion ofcurs on her head. You get the picture... Then neighbors try to shower us with candy!
o.o
U

Ps.... Happy burpday!

KittyCat72
11-02-2008, 12:39 PM
All costumes available where I live don't seem scary.. just cheesy. I would love to get a Donnie Darko bunny suit... but I can't. So I perpously dressed up silly; I was a bunny faerie, but I was almost a banana.

Samus-Fan
11-02-2008, 06:54 PM
It doesn't matter to me. People dress up what they wanna be, so I don't really care.
Next year I wanna be the guy at football games that goes on the field during commercials. All I would need is a Browns hat, dark blue shirt, and bright orange sleeves!

conman1000
11-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Omg, I was walking around on haloween night, I brought my brother and sister up to the door of the house, and then I saw it.

It was a HUGE McCain Palin sign,
I wanted to hug them, but that would have been kind of creepy because I don't know them.

(Someone might sig quote that.)

Cream Suede
11-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Girls have the exception of dressing up cute...?. Why be hating on nurse, or cheerleading costumes of that sort. Bunnies are cute
Halloween parties are aaammaaazingg. ifyanowhatimean

I guess you would be going around to people doors though eh? If everyone dressed scary or not "cute". I suppose alot of people would have close to the same costume ideas. boring