PDA

View Full Version : Fail.

jakncoke
11-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Dear sportssession,

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Pics of Great Win: Volume #1. The audio content identified in your video is Paradise City by Guns N' Roses. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue.

Replace Your Audio with AudioSwap

Don't worry, we have plenty of music available for your use. Please visit our AudioSwap library to learn how you can easily replace the audio in your video with any track from our growing library of fully licensed songs.

Other Options

If you think there's been a mistake, or you have other questions, please visit the Copyright Notice page in your account.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Content Identification Team

**** you youtube

Scott
11-17-2008, 12:30 PM
You can't put Paradise City by Guns N' Roses on Youtube? But there's tons of music videos on youtube!.

jakncoke
11-17-2008, 01:32 PM
You can't put Paradise City by Guns N' Roses on Youtube? But there's tons of music videos on youtube!.

My vid wasn't a music vid, it was just a crappy vid made with Windows Movie Maker with hot women and had Paradice City as the song played, I could of switched audio but to my discovery the music available sucks badly and isn't much to choose from

LiNuX
11-17-2008, 05:56 PM
LOL...i've seen plenty of that around, i know a few people who's videos were thrown out cuz of that - it sux..

Trunks
12-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Nothing to say really, just wanted to have the last post on everything on the front page.

omgodzilla10
04-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Probably everyone who has a YouTube channel with videos is experiancing something like this. FAIL.

KittyCat72
04-21-2009, 04:55 PM
One of my brother's videos had part of a copyrighted song in it and the volume of the whole video was muted.