PDA

View Full Version : THQ sucks

jakncoke
11-28-2008, 03:55 AM
THQ has confirmed with Shacknews that the PlayStation 3 version of Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon has indeed been cancelled, citing "development issues." Now an Xbox 360 exclusive, Furon ships to North American retailers on December 1.

It's the second PlayStation-related cancellation for the series in the past year, as the PlayStation 2 version of Locomotive Games' Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed was cancelled back in January. The Wii version was then released in February

Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon PS3 Cancelled, New Trailer Arrives - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads
(http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/56116)

countless devs have figured out and put out drool worthy material and they can't even figure out...for shame..the people that had the problems should look into getting jobs that aren't in the game industry

LiNuX
11-28-2008, 11:03 AM
development issues on the PS3? lol...thats fun - and now the 360 gets another exclusive lol

Samus-Fan
11-28-2008, 12:51 PM
More reason I don't need a PS3.
I might get this...I dunno. I'll read some reviews when it comes out.

jakncoke
11-28-2008, 03:14 PM
lol further info, It's actually coming to the PS3...but Europe only...how much fail can possibly be involved in one company, this company's suck so bad after canceling Smack vs. Raw 2007, Saints Row, Endwar for PS3...me thinks they have something against them. :laugh: at Samus-Fan using this game as reason to say he doesn't need a PS3...come on now that is haha to max please you don't have to cover up your fanboyism, it's quite alright to admit that you are and that you won't buy a PS3 regardless because of that..this game won't even be close as good as the previous game in the franchise, o btw

you do need a PS3.....for MGS4...lulz

Samus-Fan
11-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Lol, a lot of games have been cancelled for the PS3. You think I am only using Destroy All Humans! as my only reason? Did you not see my MORE?
I guess not since you think that is my only reason to not want one.

Ever think of the price?
The size?
Maybe the amount of games on it I would play-which would be about 2?

And since when do I need a console for 1 game? That's like saying you need a Xbox 360 for Halo 3.

LiNuX
11-28-2008, 03:41 PM
lol ps3 release in europe only? so smart of them....

EpsilonX
12-04-2008, 10:30 PM
lol ps3 release in europe only? so smart of them....

...that doesn't even make sense. If you have the game, why don't you just translate it and then release it everywhere. No other adjustments needed seeing as PS3 games aren't region locked...

maybe microsoft paid them and that's their cover story. If only sony wasn't just dumbly sitting there and letting everything slip away, more people would have a shinier gaming setup