PDA

View Full Version : .....omg

Trunks
12-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Well, I'm one song away from 5 staring all expert songs on guitar hero 3. For those of you who played it, you probably know that raining blood is the hardest song to beat. ( I'm talking about career songs, not bonus songs. ) So I got up today and decided to try it a couple times. I got 180k the first time, which is four stars. the second time I got 208k. Then the third time I got 226k. I though 226k was going to be it. Well, it wasn't it.... I go look up what you need to get 5 stars. the cut off for the song is 227,212....... ridiculous....

Here's the song if you never seen it. He's on hyperspeed 3 btw. Which makes the screen roll faster but the notes father apart.

YouTube - GH3 - Raining Blood 98% (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8gUrU73TDk&feature=related)

LiNuX
12-02-2008, 10:51 AM
lol i haven't played my GHIII in months...maybe i'll try again after my term is over in 2 weeks

video makes me want to play again lol...but i probably lost all skills

Yuuki
12-02-2008, 02:46 PM
-watches video-
Holy ****son.. That's insane. O_O;
I thought Scream, Aim and Fire was bad. XD
That might be insane, but looks sooo fun! Haha.
Well, good luck on that. Lol.
@Linny: Watching that vid makes me want to play as well.. Haha.

Samus-Fan
12-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Lol, wow.
I wanna know how you people play that game that fast anyway, I couldn't do it if my life depended on it.
I might be good at drums. MIGHT. I was pretty good at them at Bestbuy, so I'll see if I get them for Christmas, Rockband 2 or GH4WT

Trunks
12-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Lol, wow.
I wanna know how you people play that game that fast anyway, I couldn't do it if my life depended on it.
I might be good at drums. MIGHT. I was pretty good at them at Bestbuy, so I'll see if I get them for Christmas, Rockband 2 or GH4WT

It's actually easier on hyperspeed 3. You don't have to hit the notes as accurately as you do with hyperspeed off. Not sure if it's true, but all the videos getting like 99 percents on songs like Through the fire and flames were on hyperspeed 3. So I've been using it, I should try it with it off a few times.