PDA

View Full Version : The what should you actually be doing but you're instead on GF thread!

EpsilonX
12-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Just post what you should actually be doing, instead of being on this site.

Right now, i should be finishing my buddhism paper.

LiNuX
12-06-2008, 02:40 PM
i should have started my portfolios today but I've been procrastinating lol, setting up tournaments, working on setting up the background jingles, and working on bringing back the old christmas theme lol...

EpsilonX
12-06-2008, 05:07 PM
i should have started my portfolios today but I've been procrastinating lol, setting up tournaments, working on setting up the background jingles, and working on bringing back the old christmas theme lol...

procrastinators unite tomorrow!

haha i hate being a procrastinator.

LiNuX
12-06-2008, 05:39 PM
procrastinators unite tomorrow!

haha i hate being a procrastinator.

i do too. the portfolios are due on Friday, but I wanted to finish them by the end of this weekend because i have 2 finals on tuesday, one on wed, another on thurs, and a last one on Friday lol....so i have to dig into the books during the weekday - monday i have to study for my two tests and have to make sure not to screw up on anything

Trunks
12-07-2008, 10:35 AM
A graphic arts project. I'll wait till about 10:00 tonight and do it.

LiNuX
12-07-2008, 10:43 AM
i still haven't started my portfolios lol

well actually i gathered my old drafts, I just have to revise them all and make them "perfect"

Its about the process not the product!

Trunks
12-07-2008, 11:08 AM
i still haven't started my portfolios lol

well actually i gathered my old drafts, I just have to revise them all and make them "perfect"

Its about the process not the product!

what class are they for?

LiNuX
12-07-2008, 11:37 AM
what class are they for?

english, i had to do 5 portfolios this term, its crazy, two are left and I am giving them in during our final, although the due date is the 15th (3 days after final), I don't want to go back to campus just to give in my portfolios

EpsilonX
12-07-2008, 12:41 PM
my portfolio due tomorrow or studying for my 2 finals tomorrow. meh.