PDA

View Full Version : GF Christmas 08 Theme

LiNuX
12-07-2008, 11:33 AM
The old Christmas theme is back with some changes. Although some of it may look unaligned, it is almost complete. I still have to customize some parts of it for it to work perfectly.

Right now the option to select this theme is available for everyone. You can select it by going to your usercp to select the theme, OR scroll all the way down and on the bottom left side, select the GF Christmas 08 Theme from the drop down menu.

Enjoy this theme. I will try to finish it next week, I kind of have to finish up a portfolio now so I am forcing myself to stop procrastinating with this :)

I will also try to add christmas tunes in the background of the front portal page and forum boards pages. vBulletin isn't bein a friend of mine with this so hopefully I will have it figured out later on.

Enjoy the theme!

~LiNuX

Samus-Fan
12-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Lol, I kinda like it.

I'd have to get used to it to use it, which I don't feel like doing right now, lol.

Trunks
12-07-2008, 11:45 AM
I I'll use it for awhile. It actuality looks pretty good, but I'm use to the darker themes.

LiNuX
12-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Lol, I kinda like it.

I'd have to get used to it to use it, which I don't feel like doing right now, lol.

thats why there are many other themes to choose from :) It was recommended by someone and we generally get a christmas theme for the season anyway, so i thought, why not

Yuuki
12-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I like it. :)
I am so used to the Dark one though. @.@
So it's kind of weird. xD
Gonna take some getting used to~.

Henchy
12-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks, looks like you put a lot of effort into this forum!

Riku-Nara
12-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Creepy santa.
Creepy last year.
Creepy this year.

Blackbird
12-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Well I don't think I will used this one