• 01-10-2011, 02:17 AM
    Raoul
    Is it worth playing Assassins Creed 2 worth playing, because I don't want to be disappointed in the game I am scared to play games that are short, because just as you are enjoying the game and then when you see again the game is finished.
  • 01-30-2011, 04:54 AM
    TRUFFLE
    Its too simple as I see it
  • 01-30-2011, 07:39 AM
    Jayhmmz
    Assassins Creed II is a fantastic game with a great story line, and AC: Brotherhood follows on from ACII brilliantly. It's a gorgeous looking game with great mechanics and I would recommend ACII to anyone and everyone that loves gaming.
  • 02-02-2011, 02:38 AM
    Raoul
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Assassins Creed II is a fantastic game with a great story line, and AC: Brotherhood follows on from ACII brilliantly. It's a gorgeous looking game with great mechanics and I would recommend ACII to anyone and everyone that loves gaming.

Cool then il start playing this game and killing people with my knife lol I didn't say stabbing this time:laugh1::laugh1:although you must do that:cheesy::cheesy:
  • 03-10-2011, 06:21 AM
    Yasdnil
    Anyone fancy rating Assassin's Creed 2 for me please? I need some independent raters for some research I'm doing. Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank-you.

Rating Video Games
  • 03-16-2011, 05:36 AM
    Raoul
    You should watch out for double posting miss:) it catches you in the end and then it's not going to be lovely. which games are you into?
  • 03-16-2011, 05:55 AM
    Yasdnil
    Apologies, I didn't mean to double post- the first time my computer was being slow, and I thought it hadn't posted, so I tried again (but it obviously had done it the first time!)

I'm into all-sorts really. I like racing games, and have been working through F1 2010 recently, although it's pretty tricky in places. Need for Speed: Shift is also one I've been into recently.

As well as racing games, I like some FPSs, although I'm not as good at those, and can find them pretty frustrating sometimes!
  • 03-16-2011, 06:26 AM
    Raoul
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Yasdnil View Post
    Apologies, I didn't mean to double post- the first time my computer was being slow, and I thought it hadn't posted, so I tried again (but it obviously had done it the first time!)

I'm into all-sorts really. I like racing games, and have been working through F1 2010 recently, although it's pretty tricky in places. Need for Speed: Shift is also one I've been into recently.

As well as racing games, I like some FPSs, although I'm not as good at those, and can find them pretty frustrating sometimes!

Lol you should play Dead Space 1 and 2 that is an awesome game I love playing them:cheesy: they are not FPS it's like Resident Evil 5 view, the game is really worth playing
  • 04-27-2011, 05:09 AM
    Yasdnil
    Thanks for the recommendations. I started playing Dead Space 2 a few weeks ago. I haven't had much chance to play it much, but am liking it so far! Some parts a pretty scary.... :-0

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Im glad I now signed up
09-06-2024 05:09 AM
Last Post By MarionHard
09-06-2024 05:09 AM
Im happy I finally...
08-29-2024 04:58 AM