Default Some Visual Changes to Pages

Today I have worked on the different pages here on GF including the front page and the forum boards page. There are minor changes, not very important but may be worth knowing for some.

First, the Recent Threads panel on the side bar no longer shows the Post Icons, sticky icons, or how many replies and views that thread has. They are space consuming. But now you can see an extra Thread in there.

The news archive panel on the front page has done the same thing. And also the front page Right panel now features the "Popular Tags" panel - If you tagged your thread or any other thread, the word may be up and just by clicking that you will get a list of threads using the same tags. The most used and popular are the largest fonts. So far it is "Arcade" - So it helps when it comes to searching for threads with certain keywords.

Third change goes to the Game Reviews Page - No more Left panel bar. Some of the modules have been moved to the right side and others have been deleted. Now in the Game Reviews that are featured - you can see 6 of them and each shows a maximum of 1100 Characters compared to the 700 from before.

And on the right panel New's Archive of the game reviews page, you will see 20 of the latest submitted reviews. It used to be 7 before, 13 were added. You can no longer see the Date they were Published nor the time and you cannot see the last reply. You can see Review title and who made the review along with how many replies and views it has.

Fourth Change came to the GF Servers Page. No more left panel here as well. Same deal as the Game Reviews page.

If you have any questions or suggestions on future changes, please let us know, we can only do what you like if you tell us.

~LiNuX
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Mm, looks nice and clean now.
    Good job :]

it does look cleaner and not like its all cramped up together now good job
    i sign here

thanks, i am still working on some of the coding - and see if i can neat it up even more lol

graphics may not be my thing but i can do the coding part
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

yea it looks cleaner i like it, the front page is alright with the 3 panels. good work t here linux

Thread Information