Thread: help ??? :D

Talking help ??? :D

hi i need help i want to know how i can install led or neon lights in my computer (ive nver spliced anything in my life before) and i dont want to kill it (i just custum painted it that would make me sad ) so help or step by step walk throughs would be supper kool incase u need to know i have an Acer Aspire M1100-U1402A ( i got the name off a site i think thats right it has the sam spects looks and ports)

Buy some LED lights and tape it on?

But seriously, look for kits online but usually lights are custom fitted for the case. Not sure if any place that sells them for the general computer case but you could look.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Hello

I'd suggest looking around like linux said, but I have to ask why would you take the time to pimp out a pc like that one? o_O

i cant rlly afford a good one so im just going to add new gamming pc hard were like drives and stuff just make it better that way ... and thx ill look around a bit i ddnt know they sold kits

Thread Information