Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default London Underground Dinner Party!

So I went on Youtube today to test the sound with a random video when I came across the most odd sounding video.. London Underground Dinner Party! Basically a person set up a table in the middle of a carriage where there are seats perfect distance for this size table and got out a load of food and at each stop, passengers dressed in finery would come on the train and sit down to eat while the train moved along the Jubilee line of the London Underground, I found this movie very amusing and clever, it's 4minutes and 12seconds long and it's worth the time to watch it!

Good to see the British still have their high level of eccentricity and such witty humour

Link to Video: London Underground Dinner Party

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

omg..that is soo cool! ive been to london and the trains there are so comfy so having a dinner party there doesnt seem so bad heheh

I'm guessing you've never been on the lesser funded tubelines? they're really rough, hence London Underground Tube Surfing

Just the Jubilee line is really comfy lol. I wish I could of been at that party.. man.. imagine how much work it was making sure you all got on at the right carriage... hmmm.. must of been difficult to make sure everybody did

CHECK THIS OUT!

Haha cool!. Yeah I have been on the London underground and it sure was busy!. It's also the worlds oldest subway system and one of the worlds longest.

I thought the longest was the one in Moscow? Though I'm not sure.. I know that the Moscow underground system is one of the best in terms of architecture with mosaics and grand halls all underground. Scott, it depends when you go on the underground on how busy it is and between which points, I once was on the District line at peak time it was soo busy I nearly passed out from my Claustrophobia.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    I thought the longest was the one in Moscow?
    Well the New York Subway is the most extensive public transportation system in the world.

The Seoul Subway Line 2 is the longest subway line in the world.

And Moscow's is the busiest in the world. Which has 3.2 billion users per year.

I found all that on wikipedia

Haha, wow, that's pretty interesting... Have you seen the Moscow underground system? It's nice what they do with all the money they get from their customers.

Moscow Underground tunnel walkway

CHECK THIS OUT!

Well it looks better than the Glasgow Underground. It needs to be re-painted!. Also another bit of interesting info Glasgow Underground is the third oldest subway system in the world after the London Underground and the Budapest Metro.

I never knew Glasgow had an underground system.. I expect the chavs done a good job spraypainting "Smithy 07" or whatever all over the walls.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    I never knew Glasgow had an underground system.. I expect the chavs done a good job spraypainting "Smithy 07" or whatever all over the walls.
    Lol we call 'em neds here. Yeah I haven't seen much graffiti in it I don't know why though.
    Also Glasgow Central is the busiest train station in the UK (Outside London).

Thread Information