Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Should I Buy ! (:

Hello readers,

Over 2 months its my birthday, I'm thinking to buy a Ps3 slim or an Xbox 360.

but i cant choose about that, maybe you guys can help me (:

what are to + and - of both consuls ??

thanks guys ! (:

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

We have a lot of threads about this.

HELP!!! Need help deciding between PS3 and Xbox360 - Gamers Forum

Help!!! PS3 or Xbox360? - Gamers Forum

Those are just two of them. Why don't you read through them, since I don't know how many of us want to post our thoughts again :P It basically comes down to personal preference and what kinds of games you prefer. I'd go PS3, personally.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

I've talked a lot about this with the members here and it breaks down (in brief) to this:

PS3 - slightly more powerful hardware. Blu-Ray support. Since PSN is free, network support and server maintenance sometimes lacking. Often heralded by gamers as the better console for single player gaming, based on some console exclusives and XBL's superior network support.

Xbox 360 - XBL is a subscription service, but the price enables it reliable network support and an agreement that requires good server maintenance and reliability. Often considered the better online multiplayer console to the PS3 for XBL and some console exclusives.

Console exclusives vary between the consoles - it's up to your personal taste which games are the ones you want to play so you should look up what games you'll be getting/missing out on with each console. I'm a PS3 fan myself because I'm too cheap for the subscription to XBL and prefer the exclusives developed for PS3. Both of them are plenty fun, though, so it's up to you!
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

1. what systems do your friends have?
    2. what exclusive games for each console do you like?
    3. do you want blu ray? (if yes, PS3)
    4. are you really into playing online + willing to pay for online (if yes, 360)

But really, it comes down mostly to number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    1. what systems do your friends have?
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    I've talked a lot about this with the members here and it breaks down (in brief) to this:

PS3 - slightly more powerful hardware. Blu-Ray support. Since PSN is free, network support and server maintenance sometimes lacking. Often heralded by gamers as the better console for single player gaming, based on some console exclusives and XBL's superior network support.

Xbox 360 - XBL is a subscription service, but the price enables it reliable network support and an agreement that requires good server maintenance and reliability. Often considered the better online multiplayer console to the PS3 for XBL and some console exclusives.

Console exclusives vary between the consoles - it's up to your personal taste which games are the ones you want to play so you should look up what games you'll be getting/missing out on with each console. I'm a PS3 fan myself because I'm too cheap for the subscription to XBL and prefer the exclusives developed for PS3. Both of them are plenty fun, though, so it's up to you!
    Phenomenal down and dirty on consoles. +rep.

Quote Originally Posted by W1CKEDTW1STED View Post
    Phenomenal down and dirty on consoles. +rep.
    you were the one that taught me a lot of that thanks for the rep!
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

It depends what your looking for. If you are looking for great graphics and a blue ray player go with PS3.

If you are looking for lots of menu fetures and Kinect then go with Xbox360.

Quote Originally Posted by Coke457 View Post
    It depends what your looking for. If you are looking for great graphics and a blue ray player go with PS3.

If you are looking for lots of menu fetures and Kinect then go with Xbox360.
    Lol, they both have great graphics. and 360 has way more than a big menu and kinect

PS3 slim bro. But it's a little bit expensive.

Thread Information